Boots Buy Online.com / Fake uggs

1 OH, United States Review updated:

I agree with the comment on the buy boots online.com. I had gone on their website thinking what a deal $75. 00 for uggs that would have cost me $180. 00. I read their faqs that stated there was no charge for shipping or taxes. I thought awesome that works for me. I hate paying shipping. So, i ordered the shoes and just after i put in my credit card they charged me $28. 00 delivery fee and then $3. 00 in taxes. So my total that was orignally only for $145. 00 went to $186. 72. Don't aske me where the change portion came from because everything was in whole number. So, i send them and e - mail asking them why they were charging me the amount. Then my bank calls me asking me if i was aware of suspicious activity on my card. There was $190. 00 pending out of china. I told them i ordered uggs but it shouldn't be out of china. Sure enough i found a charge on my account for $190. 00 plus a second charge for $3. 00 for foreign exchange. I e - mailed two more times and nothing. I haven't gotten the boots yet and now that i am reading about counterfeit boots out of china i am freaking out. What can we do as consumers besides taking it in the hind quarters.

Yp

Comments

• Ta
      5th of Dec, 2010

wow...I am also freaking out ..My mom just ordered boots on Thursday Dec.2, 2010..and I went back to try and order another pair when an error keeps coming up that this is a bad site. They say they would ship in 24 hours. We should get them this week I was thinking. Now I am thinking we just got scammed ... now what do we do?

• Ti
      6th of Dec, 2010

I ordered there to and got extra money taken out. No tracking number for a week. finally i sent about for nasty emails and they sent the tracking number through the USPS and so far the item is enroute. but who will no what actually comes

8th of Dec, 2010

I ordered boots from BootsBuy on 11/28 They charged me 102.00 for 75.00 boots. I never heard from them. on my charge they go under the name of PC Technology. My credit card company is investigating.

• Pa
      9th of Dec, 2010

I have the same complaints as noted above. I was charged an extra couple dollars as well. My credit card company is investigating as well. No tracking number, not returning emails, and no phone number to contact. WATCH OUT. I feel bad, I gave this website to friends of mine at work.

• Gg
      10th of Dec, 2010

has anyone had any resolution to this bootsbuyonline.com? I am not getting anywhere. please email mail me @ mrytle@ptd.net

• Pa

To date, no resolution.

• Mc
      10th of Dec, 2010

What a scam!!! Ordered uggs on 12/6, first of all was unable to print a receipt...when printed came up as a blank page with their website on it..should have guess it right there. After a couple of days, no e-mail with any information. Went back to website to look for phone number of cource there is not one! Went under contact us to send message asking for tracking number and still no response...when I went back to write them again, I was no longer able to fine the website, so I had contacted my bank who is issuing a credit to my account and said for me to contact the BBB. Which is my next step. Fyi comes up on bank receipt as U R* Tctechnologhy Putan. Watch out!!!

• Il
      10th of Dec, 2010

well so far i got my confirmation and my boots were shipped out of china on the 5th arrived in new york on the 9th and will see if boots are in there. but before i got the confirmation i read all thesecomplaints and called my card company canceled my card and disputed it my money is back in my account and if i do get the boots im not paying them cause they were charging me more anyway and they took forever and once the bank sees that theres so many disputes they wont take the money again . never again will i order online i just cant wait to see if they shipped boots or nothing! ;-) hopefully boots ;-)even fake ones i got my money back!

• Di
      12th of Dec, 2010

I did what you all said. Boots I picked were tall classic grey. I received boots today that are imitations. And they are short not tall.
    Hope this helps some of you

• Eg
      12th of Dec, 2010

I thought I was getting a good deal, so I ordered 3 pairs of uggs from bootsbuyonline on 12/5. they sent an order confirmation to my email. 3 days later still no tracking #. Charged over $40 for shipping an insurance fee and tax. Realized this place wasn't legit., Contacted my cc company and reported the fraud. My card is cancelled and the charge was denied. Theywill investigate. How is this website allowed to stay active with all the fraud complaints?

12th of Dec, 2010

Yes i'm also a victim...i order two pair of uggs and i haven't recieve a tracking number and they charged $203 dollars then a another $5 dollars out of my account and it was suppose to be $198. I am going to try and see if I can press charges with the police and give them the website and maybe they can track this people down.

• Kg
      12th of Dec, 2010

Same thing just happened to me.. they charged my account twice ended up being 200 and something dollars for a 78 dollar purchase.. never received a confirmation or an order number and never responded to the 6 emails i sent.. this place is a joke my mom is going to the bank tomorrow to have it figured out..i wish we could shut this place down!

• Kg
      13th of Dec, 2010

ilgrp4e, how did you get your money back?

• De
      13th of Dec, 2010

Ordered two pairs. Charge was suppose to be $168.00 and ended up taking a total of $215.79 out of my checking account. had to pay $45 dollars to cancel my account and have a new card sent to me. Going away to the city on a trip this weekend with no debit card now due to having to wait for a new card to arrive...my bank should not have released the funds when I only authorized $210.98 and they took out more than I authorized which was $215.79, Im hoping Sefcu will make good on their error.

• Ki
      14th of Dec, 2010

i order 3 pairs of uggs the tax was ridiculous and i did not kno they charge insurance. they already took the money out of my account, , and i am so upset..what should i do?

• Sb
      15th of Dec, 2010

I ordered boots several day ago...so far, no confirmation #, tracking #, phone # OR boots ...but my acct has been charged! The site said they accepted paypal so I was comfortable with that but when I tried to enter my paypal information in it wouldn't work so I ended up using my credit card. I was also charged $14.00 for shipping as well as some extra taxes. The site said shipping was free and no sales tax!. When the total came through it was totally different that the total I was given originally. Like some of the other customers, my reciept wouldn't print either...so I saved it to a file on my computer. I'm going to cancel my credit card and keep a close eye on the acct!

• Do
      16th of Dec, 2010

I ordered 2 pairs of Uggs on 11/27, they charged me for shipping of course ... I got confirmation e-mail with the price of 197.00. On Dec 1 I saw a charge on my CC from U R* Tctechnologhy Putan for 342$ !!! Contacted my cc company and reported the fraud because I did not order anything from Technology Putan. Suprise came on December 11, I got 4 pairs of the WORST fakes ever !!! I email them back and got response:

"hi,
    thank you for your email, if you keep the item, we will give a discount to you, also if you dont want any more, we will be serve you return, but you need to charge the shipping fee of returning.

have a good day"

The shipping cost is 40$ ... I'm not going to pay it ... I asked them for pre-paid USPS return label ... no response so far ...

17th of Dec, 2010

Hello to all of you who have bought boots! Just wanted to say that TC Technology Putan not only has that web page but many others offering Burberry items: http://www.burberryoutletonlines.com/, http://www.burberryoutlet-uk.com/, http://www.burberrysuk.com/, etc. All what you say has also happen to me: bought a handbag 12/11, no tracking number, sent various mails and got no answer and today I found out this page with all your opinios. My card holder has cancelled my card just in cage they charge me some other thing and I have to report it to the police. Anyway, I just wanted to transmit that this TC Technology Putan is something bigger than an only boots page.
    Hope my English is clear enough since I'm from Valencia, Spain.

• Do
      17th of Dec, 2010

Angeles,

Thank you for info. I also closed my account just in case . I think that's the only thing we can do.

Happy holidays everyone!

22nd of Dec, 2010

Yes, I order ed ugg boots on the 6th of December. Was supposed to get them in 5-7 business days. Its now Dec.22 and I havent gotten them at all. I emailed them and no response. I have my tracking number and all it says is it was shipped out of China on the 9th. I dont know what else to do. I ordered 2 boots because of the price. Ill have to look at my credit card for the exact amt.

Help!!!