Boost Mobile / dropped calls

Mi Review updated:

Ever since I signed up with Boost Mobile I have had dropped calls, when I call them about it they tell me that they are doing work on cell towers in my area. All I get is a $5.00 credit and apology but after the work is done I still get dropped calls. I regret choosing Boost Mobile for my cell service, if I could do it over I would never choose Boost Mobile. I want to tell everyone not to use Boost Mobile.

Comments

Feb 22, 2013

My phone was not working in so many ways, calls would go directly to voice mail, I couldn't make any calls, the battery was low all the time without even using the phone.
    I sent my request to tech support before they charged me for the new cycle, but didn't get a call, which gave them an opportunity to charge my card, a wrong one, at that. My phone still wasn't working, and again I sent a second request to cancel my account and REFUND my money, yet no call.
    I sent a third request to the tech support, by then it had been well over 10hrs,
    I finally got the call today, 3 days later, by then my charge showed up. She cancelled my account all right, but told me the refund would come from the credit card office, which I found out it wasn't to be. She knew, yet hid that fact from me. So there is no such thing as a refund.

• Dr
      Jun 29, 2013

I have had bppst fpr 5 months the first 3 months were great no dropped calls and before I had Verizone and in spots were I dropped calls for Verizone I did not with Boost
    now on the 4th month the calls drop all over the place I was also told they are working on the tower and it should be ready in July...???????