BodyBody.com / scam artists

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

Biggest scam artists in the world. Ordered 2 bathing suits, one not in stock, other returned (way too large). No refund. Sent me to a collection
Agency. Original bill $108.00. Collection agency (national bureau collections corporation and another letter from a lawyer) now saying I owe $276.00.
I have no product, yet I owe them $276.00, double the amount of the original order. They are trying to scare me with letters from lawyers and collection
Agencies (at least 5 so far). I contacted the better business beureau and made a complaint. Bodybody did not respond. Now I will call the attorney general's
Office. They have been scamming people for years (check out previous complaints). Why can't these kind of people be stopped???

Comments

• Ad
      14th of Jan, 2012

Ordered four items from them. Received the first one two weeks after the order. The second one came a month later after I had to email them. Two months later they finally said the last two items were not in stock and said they would refund it. It has been two weeks since that email.

Do not order from these dishonest people!!!

• Te
      7th of Aug, 2012

Perhaps collectively those of us on here can stop them, yes! This is bonified internet fraud. File a complaint with the FBI, I just did. I ordered a swimsuit from bodybody online on 7/1. Of course my credit card was charged immediately for the purchase and shipping costs. By 7/10 nothing had shipped. I contacted "jennifer" via email and then 2-3 days later, she wrote back saying the suit was out of stock and would I like to order something else. I picked another suit out, but in order to get it to me before my vacation she wanted to charge me an additional $35 in shipping. I politely declined and asked for a refund on the original order. She said they would refund but it is 8/7/12 and no refund has materialized. Lucky for me, I called up my credit card company to report the charge as fraudulent- so I plan to get my money back either way. But in the meantime I have complained on here, directly to the BBB of Chicago (wherein there are over 100 complaints similar to yours and mine), and filed a report with IC3 that this is internet fraud. I hope you'll consider doing the same so they can be put out of business for good. If my $95 goes toward that, I'll rest easy.

• Bo
      17th of Dec, 2013

I am having the exact same issue. I ordered on 11/3/2013 and as of 12/17, the item has not shipped. I contacted "Jennifer" by email 3 weeks ago and she said both items were back ordered until December. It's half way through December and I think it is time to contact my credit card company. Also, they have a phone number that they never answer and a voicemail that they never return your call as stated.