BodyBody.com / scam artists
Biggest scam artists in the world. Ordered 2 bathing suits, one not in stock, other returned (way too large). No refund. Sent me to a collection
Agency. Original bill $108.00. Collection agency (national bureau collections corporation and another letter from a lawyer) now saying I owe $276.00.
I have no product, yet I owe them $276.00, double the amount of the original order. They are trying to scare me with letters from lawyers and collection
Agencies (at least 5 so far). I contacted the better business beureau and made a complaint. Bodybody did not respond. Now I will call the attorney general's
Office. They have been scamming people for years (check out previous complaints). Why can't these kind of people be stopped???
More BodyBody.com Complaints & Reviews
- BodyBody.com - it's time to stop this type of business! 
- BodyBody.com - bad service, no refund 
- BodyBody.com - no product shipped, no refund
- BodyBody.com - poor customer service 
- BodyBody.com - online fraud 
- BodyBody.com - horrid service.. scam!!!
- Jennifersignbodybody.com - No Refund 
- BodyBody.com - horrible service 
- Body Body - never got my refund 
- BodyBody.com - charged but not shipped the items ordered