BM Pharmacy / Rip off

I noticed a mysterious charge to my checking and called the bank. They recommended researching the site. I did some research and discovered that their web site would not open and google searches for wcspay.com turned up nothing. What I did find was numerous complaints about dealing with BM pharmacies and then having unknown charges put on the card used with BM pharmacies. This was only through googling wcspay and leaving off the .com The wcspay.com web sight would not even open. My charge was 169.00 for wcspay/petonline I have not idea who they are, but I would recommend avoiding BM pharmacy. I thought I was getting a good product, not set up to be ripped off in the future.

Va

Comments

• Ig
      7th of Jul, 2009

I agree that they are a rip off.
    They send my package to a wrong address, saying that the post office would seen to me.
    I never got the mdse and they got my money

• Ig
      7th of Jul, 2009

They are a horriable company, They take your money and and don't send you the mdse.
    At the website is telephone, like you can call them anytime, they phone number is a recording with a woman, saying her name and to leave her a message.
    You leave a message an you never get a reply.
    All the meds you receive from them is 3rd rate. Meds that were not mixed well, or meds that have expired.
    Or meds that just don't work period.

GO TO BM PHARMACY IF YOU WANT TO GIVE YOUR MONEY AWAY.

• Ni
      1st of Dec, 2009

I have had the identical experience with BM PHARMACY and with CANADIAN PHARMACY. Once you have ordered they estimate a 3 week transit and when that expires you begin to worry. Then you try to make contact with there customer service people and you might as well write to the planet Mars as they never acknowedge receipt of your complaint nor do they show any sign of life. In total I have lost over $300.00 between these two companies and I cant recommended any stronger to avoid these discount on line people no matter how attractive they make it look. In the case of Canandian Pharmacy it is even worse as they use bogus accounts, all with Hotmail addresses to cover tracing them. This fraud has been reported to the FBI in the USA and Canada but with the massive frauds being exploited on the internet you can be sure it is at your risk and peril to order anything from either of these two. I will initiate a chain letter to advise folks to avoidthem like the plague.

• Je
      24th of Mar, 2010

Spierx Modafinil (Provogil) is ineffective!

Great customer service, great price, great everything. Except that the drug doesn't do anything. I took one 200mg in the morning, didnt feel a thing, took another one in the afternoon, didn't make a different. I've taken provogil from Sun Pharm before so i know what it should do and i can assure you that the pills from Spierx had absolutely NO EFFECT whatsoever!

16th of Jan, 2012
    BM Pharmacy - Expired medecine
    BM Pharmacy

Be ware of this online Pharmacy store, they tend to sell products with short expiration date and sell it with no notice.
    The site seems very professional but once you deal with them you realize its all monkey business.
    BE ware of this site http://www.bmpharmacy.com/

• Ce
      3rd of May, 2013

There is way better out there than BM. Too many good pharmacies out there. Look at what this review and others said about them
    stevegodin.blogspot.com/2011/04/bmpharmacycom-review.html