BM Pharmacy / Caution!

1 Canada Review updated:

Use extreme caution when ordering from these guys! I ordered once and only once and days after receiving my order I began receiving unsolisited emails from dozens of spammers. I suggest NOT using your primary Email address and creating one specifically and only for ordering (which I do with all shopping online now just in case. It is nearly a year later and I have to delete 30 to 60 emails per day promising to make "this" bigger or "that" better and introductions to websites I would never even be curious to visit. I contacted them but all they said was that they do not sell customer names. They suggested that I open and forward each and every one of these emails so as they could track down the perp. I opened the first email and got a viral attack on my address book (fortunately empty) and hours upon hours of "making things right" again.

De

Comments

13th of Nov, 2009

At least you got the product I ordered from CALISPRO.COM and never received anything at all they just charged my card it showed up as SECURECARDZCOM and they never answered the phone after that and haven't returned my e-mails.

They're also a sponsored link through GOOGLE they are right on top of the search.