Bluefly — horrible customer service
i ordered a pair of $300 sunglasses from there and they broke 2 months later. i always put them in their case, didn't drop them, didn't step on them, didn't sit on them, cleaned them - essentially i took very good care of them. i called customer service when it happened and they were very unhelpful.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in New York, NY their return/repair policy is 14 DAYS which makes sense for returns but repairs? cmon. i get that it's discounted designer items but they should still stand behind their product and not treat their customers like crap. i will never be purchasing from this website again and suggest you do the same.
More Bluefly Complaints & Reviews
- Bluefly - Bad service 
- Bluefly - return policy 
- Bluefly.com - HORRIBLE RETURN AND CUSTOMER SERVICE 
- Bluefly.com - refunds
- Bluefly.com - liars and crooks
- [Resolved] Bluefly - I'm very disappointed
- Bluefly, Inc - This place should be shut down!
- Bluefly, Inc - They just lost a customer.
- Bluefly - fraudulent order made on my account.
- Bluefly - received a wrong order