Blog2print. Sharedbook.com / I encourage everyone to avoid this site

Had a terrible experience with Blog 2 Print. I was planning on printing my wife's blog and giving it to her for Mother's Day. I went to Blog2Print and created a couple of different versions of the book...my wife blogs a lot and I wasn't sure how I wanted to lay it out. Anyway, I finally found a version that I liked, went to checkout, approved the design, clicked submit, and then was somehow logged off the site (note, this was not the first time I logged out and had to log back in). I went back in just to confirm that my order went through and realized that the site had accepted an order for the wrong book.

I contacted customer service and they refused to cancel my order. It was literally 10 minutes after I ordered the book and they said it was too late to cancel. They pointed out that I had accepted the order, to which I responded that I had accepted the order for a different book. They still refused to stop the order. There only offer was to give me a 20% discount if I want to go back and order the right book. So, basically I would have to pay twice for the correct book.

While the site was easy to use, there were lots of technical issues. Long load times, being logged out and having to log back in several times, inability to truly preview the order are amongst my chief complaints. I also can't believe their customer service absolutely refused to cancel the order. Good thing I paid with a credit card...I'm going to make sure that the credit card company does not pay Blog2Print.

The site looked great and the book I wanted to order looked good, but there were too many technical problems for me to trust the site. Also, poor customer service has soured me completely. I encourage everyone to avoid this site.

Comments

• Di
      10th of Aug, 2016

The book that I have received for my blog is not what I paid for.I have emailed them with my complaints and have had no response. The quality of the photos is terrible and a lot of the photos are blurred.The title and front cover are incorrect and there are several pages where my photos are not included. The photos also get darker like they have run out of ink.All in all a terrible product with no quality control. How can they get away with it. Don't use this company.