Blazing Keywords / Fraud

1 MA, United States Review updated:

I too discovered charges on my back account in the amount of $72.21, when I contacted the number to find out about it I was informed that the company I was speaking to was just a servicing company and they told me that the only way I could get my refund was I had to contact "Blazing Keywords" support center via [protected]@googletreasurechest.com which I sent them an email tonight requesting my refund. I know I'm probably not going to get a response from that email, but just seeing that name I already know this scam. I got scammed by them before but the name they were using then was Google Money Profit. They stole money from me then, claim I had ordered their program on CD, which I did not and never received. But after contacting them I did actually get the money back. I also found another complaint site with tons of people listing their complaints on this same company going by another name: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/google-treasure-chest-c152771.html. Check it out you'll be amazed at how many of us have been scammed by this company.

Ro
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Tr
      26th of May, 2009

I signed up for blazing keywords too and after getting the run around due to several bogus numbers I went back to the original page and looked at the terms and conditions (which I should have honestly done from the beginning and I would have seen that it was a HUGE scam) and found this number:
    888-247-2155
    Luckily I'm on day six of the free trial (whoo!) so I think I caught it before the bogus/hidden charges kick in. I remember seeing things online about multiple charges so I told the operator that I wanted to be SURE that I had canceled EVERYTHING and wouldn't be getting rogue charges on my account. She gave me some other number to call and I'll be calling them later to make sure I am absolutely, positively, out of their system for good.
    Under normal circumstances I wouldn't have signed up for this program...it's just times are hard and I think it's awful that companies like this scam people who are down on their luck. Unfortunately this is proof that if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

3rd of Jun, 2009

I too have been taking for 72.21 and im trying to get my money back now. no such luck so far .

26th of May, 2009

Blazing Keywords scam seems to be linked to the Google Treasure Chest and Easy Google Profit scams.

See: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=29301

and http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=56093

• Ta
      28th of May, 2009

I'm on the phone right now with someone in India trying to cancel any and all accounts related to this. What a pain in the ###!

3rd of Jun, 2009

I too have been takin for 72.21 and im in the process of trying to get it back . no luck so far

• St
      6th of Jun, 2009

Can't somebody put a stop to this scam? I got this on career builders.com saying it was GOOGLE. GET IT TOGETHER GOOGLE and put a stop to this. I am never going to buy any thing ever again on-line. They are making it very bad for on line services...Steve A.

• Ad
      9th of Jun, 2009

Hi,
    Please keep me posted as I have received an unauthorized transaction to my account as well. I have tried to call the number back that's listed on my bank account to no avail. I keep getting a recording.
    My email address is [protected]@gmail.com.

• Ji
      11th of Jun, 2009

Can someone tell me who to contact to file a complaint against this comapany. I have also had an unauthorized transaction on my account. These people have to be stopped. Its giving Google a bad name because their name is connected to them. Thanks.

Jippped in NM

• Rr
      12th of Jun, 2009

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME...THE CSR TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO E-MAIL [protected]@BLAZING KEYWORDS.COM TO REQUEST MY REFUND--HOWEVER, I GET A USER UNKNOWN MESSAGE EVERY TIME I TRY TO CONTACT THEM. I COULD BARELY UNDERSTAND THE MAN ON THE PHONE WHERE MY ACCOUNT WAS BILLED UNDER A1 MEMBER, NOT GOOGLE. HE WAS VERY NICE & CANCELED MY ACCOUNT RIGHT AWAY, BUT I AM STILL TRYING TO GET MY MONEY. I CAN'T CANCEL MY CC YET, BECAUSE THEN THEY CANNOT CREDIT MY ACCOUNT, IN THE MEANTIME I HAVE CONTACTED MY BANK TO WATCH FOR ADDITIONAL CHARGES THAT I AM SURE WILL APPEAR!

• Ra
      16th of Jun, 2009

FYI

Below is copy of that email that I sent to them. Their CSRS are rude and will hand up on you when you try ask for a refund.

Two weeks ago while I was browsing www.nba.com, I saw your add on that site that led me to this other one https://www.securecartcenter.com/NzQ0OHwxODQ3fDM0NjY1N3x2Mg==/g7qjm4b9/g there is advsertised how you can just pay $1.97 to start making money. on that page, it is not mentioned that within 5-7 busioness day, your account will be charged an additional fee of $68.21 and that it was non refundable. I called twice on 06/16/2017 once with a femalre rep and last with a male who both hung up on me due tot he fact I asked to speak with their boss about my case. I was not rude nor even used profanity and all they cared about was repeating the terms in condition that listed below that you could barely see which was very close to the edge at the very bottom of your page. I am Technical Support Manager for a Fortune 500 Company and I have to tell you that we never treat our customers the way you reps did. I am so sorry for even using this word, but the service "STINKS" I am not sure if you care about this feedback or not, but horrible service is the nicest word that I could find in the dictionary about you reps and services. if you are going to automatically charge people accounts about your marketing business, why should it be hidden at the very bottom corner of your website? I am sure you are in this business not just for money, but to build good rapport and reputation with people as a whole. All I need is to put your nightmare behind me, I want your services to be cancelled on my account, I want a refund of the $1.97 + the $68.21 and I wish not to ever see a charge of your company of my account I just felt that I got robbed, not just because the unexpected charge, but for your reps to hang up the phone on me twice? I have never heard of that type of experience. Please handle my issue.

• Vi
      22nd of Jun, 2009

I too authorized a charge of $1.97 for shipping of info and "free trial."
    I thought it was a "gooogle" business until within a week, "Blazing Keywords" (whom I had not heard of) debited my card for $72.41 for membership without my permission. I called my bank and and was told I would have to wait until the charge "posts" to my account to fill our the paperwork to pursue a fraud charge. I used this site and reported them and the item was removed within a couple of days and did not get beyond a "pending" item.
    on 6/20, I found two charges from "Grant Master" for $38.34 each pending. Having never heard of Grant Master, I did a search and
    found the same types of reports. Some complainers mentioned their connection with "Blazing Keywords". Obviously, Blazing Keywords sold (or gave) my banking information to Grant Master as was suspected by the other people posting the complaints.
    Beware of Blazing Keywords. If you have been ripped off by them, look for other fradulent charges by other fradulent businesses. I belive a class action lawsuit is in order.

5th of Jul, 2009

I'm another victim. How come they can get away with this?

PeterAckroyd

5th of Jul, 2009

How can a company with such a record as Blazing Key Words still be allowed to take credit card payments?

• Sl
      10th of Jul, 2009

who the hell is kevin brown ext 107 at 1-877-353-1333. they're going to hell!

• Ka
      5th of Aug, 2009

MY COMPLAINT IS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE I WAS CHARGED 1.97 FOR A CD. AFTER GETTING MY BANK STATEMENT I SEEN THAT I WAS CHARGED 72.21 ADDITIONAL DOLLARS AND DID NOT EVEN RECIEVE MY CD. MY BANK CREDITED ME MY 72.21 BEFORE I CANCELED THE SUBSCRIPTION AND CARD. I THEN SAY THEY TOOK 72.21 OUT MY ACCOUNT THE NEXT MONTH. I THEN DISPUTED THE CHARGE AGAIN. I CALLED BLAZINGWORDS THEY TOLD ME TO WAIT 7 TO 10 DAYS TO GET MY REFUND I DID NOT RECIEVE IT . I CALLED A WEEK LATER AFTER I SAW I DIDN'T GET THE 72.21 BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT THEY TOLD ME I WILL BE REFUNDED BUT A HAD TO SUBMIT AN COMPLAINT AIN'T THIS SUM BULL. SO NOW I AM WAITING TO SEE WILL I BE CREDITED BACK MY MONEY...IF NOT I WILL PROLONG THIS UNTIL I GET IT.

9th of Aug, 2009

I MAY have WON!!!

My credit card company has just refunded the money the Blazing Keywords suckered from me.
    The credit card company says that Blazing Keywords may still try and reclaim the payment from me, so I cannot guarantee that the following method works 100%.

Anyway, here’s what I did. Hope it works for you.

1. I called the Blazing Keywords number and cancelled the subscription and got a cancellation number.
    2. I called my credit card company and registered the transactions – both the initial payment and the larger follow up one - as disputed based on:
    a] non delivery of the CD and
    b] unauthorised second payment.

I then prepared the evidence to give the credit card company when they sent me the dispute form.

3. I copied the complaints from the Complaints Forum and printed them to send as circumstantial back up evidence.
    4. I e-mailed the Blazing Keywords demanding a refund for:
    a] non delivery of the Google CD and
    b] refund of the subscription fee that I never wanted,
    I copied this e-mail and kept it to send to my card company.
    This is important evidence.
    The credit card company needs to justify refunding you your payment. They want to help but need evidence from you - the legal justification to give you back your money.
    5. I made a copy of the Google-like Blazing Keywords advertisement and sent it to [protected]@google.com.
    6. I received from Google a reply saying that the advert had nothing to do with them.

Google Trust & Safety Team [protected]@google.com
    Hello,
    Thank you for your report of abuse using a Google Account.

We have reviewed the account reported and taken appropriate action per our
    Terms of Service (TOS). For further details about the Google Terms of
    Service, you can visit:
    Please note, Google is unable to disclose the action taken on
    another user's account with a third party.

Thank you again for your help in keeping Google users safe.

Sincerely,
    Sirisha
    Google Trust & Safety

7. I printed out that reply.
    8. I printed out the original Google-like Blazing Keywords ad.
    9. I annotated the ad to argue that, when viewed together with the Google response e-mail :
    A] The ad’s use of the Google name amounted to mis-selling and fraud.
    B] The promised Google CD in the ad was not from Google and had not been delivered. That amounted to breach of the TOTAL contract on two counts – misuse of name and non delivery.
    C] The conditions that Blazing Keywords use to justify milking people’s accounts are positioned BELOW the “submit” button. It is therefore possible to click on the submit button without ever reading the part below the screen.

• Ds
      13th of Aug, 2009

Read the terms and conditions people. The minute you order the 'free' information you're signed up for the programs unless you cancel within the trial period. Not the companies fault if you don't read the terms and conditions.

• La
      18th of Aug, 2009

I have had the same experience with this company called Blazing Keywords. They have charged $72.21 on my credit card on 7-19-09. I discovered the charge after a significant drop in my available balance on my credit card that just did not seem right. I keep pretty good records of how much money I spend on the credit card and I knew something was not right. I called the number listed on my credit card bill and they gave me an email address with a code RR609 to send requesting a refund in the amount of $72.21. They told me that it would take 7-10 business days to process the request. When they "cancelled" the subscription that "I supposedly signed up for" which I did not, they sent me a confirmation email with the cancellation number in it. That email also had a phone number listed that was different than the number that I originally called. So today- 7 days later, I checked my available credit on my credit card and still no refund. I called the number that was on the email that was sent to me and the lady that I talked to today stated that she needed my phone number to check the status of my refund. I gave it to her and she in turn said, no...we do not have anything in here for a refund, just that you called to cancel your account. She asked had I sent the email and I told her yes, I sent the email after I talked with them on 8-11-09 at 11:04am. She told me that they would have to send an email to me asking information about the validity of the refund!!! I asked her how long before I get this "phantom" email and she said she had no idea. I asked for the phone number for the department who receives these emails and she said that she did not have a phone number for them, but had a mailing address. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO CALL ME TO CONFIRM THE VALIDITY OF SOMETHING THAT I DID NOT AUTHORIZE IN THE FIRST PLACE?? I will be going tomorrow to file a police report against this company for theft by deception. I read everyone's post regarding this company. These people have met their match with me...I will go to the absolute top for this to stop. Now a days, with the economy the way that it is, people depend upon every last cent that they have. These people do not understand that the $72.21 that they take from all these people could put clothes on their children, food on the table, keep the lights on, put gas in the car for them to get back and forth to work. Fortunately this is not the case for me, however I will tell you that I will fight for the families that this happens to...I am completely sickened by these types of people that do these types of things. When you call these people, you have more of a headache after you are done than before you called. I can't understand a word that they are saying. When you ask to talk to a supervisor or someone without a language barrier, there is no one but them present even though you hear tons of people in the background. THIS IS WRONG!!!

10th of Aug, 2009

I signed up to get a CD for 1.99 and the receipt I received on my email was from the company called Chatmakescash. Then it took me to a different site called blazingkeywords so I can start my supposed to be business (work from home). I did not see any fine print policy on cancelling the subscription within 7 days or else they will charge my account. Then after I received my bank statement more than 7 days later, I found a charged of $79.81 from Powersale but the phone number on my statement was not working. Then I finally was able to get their right number, and when I called, the first person I spoke with after cancelling my subscription said that I should get my refund within 7-10 days. After 10 days I called and another woman I spoke with said that I should email the [protected]@blazingkeywords.com with a copy of my bank statement and the cancellation no. and I should get my refund within 3 days. I also did that but still have not received any refund. Then I called back again and another man said, the person who was supposed to give my refund did not process it, so as soon as I hang up the phone, he will process my refund. He promised he will do so and wait for it within 7-10 days. Until now I haven't received my refund and when I called them back another man told me that it would be impossible for me to get my refund because his company does not refund after 7 days cancellation. And he said that those people who promised I will get my money back probably just didn't want to deal with my complaints.

Has anyone able to get their money back? If so, how did you do it? Please help.

Thanks for any advise.

• Co
    Blazing Keywords - rip off/scam
    Google Treasures
    224 S Main St. #218
    Springville
    Utah
    Phone: 888-258-9765

I had signed up for a .99 trial, which after 2 weeks have still not received anything except charges. They also charge you an international exchange fee which is not mentioned anywhere in the terms and conditions. Apparently the company is in the Phillipines and you have a week to cancel, well that is impossible since you receive nothing. Also they don't tell you where the company is or else the average individual signing up would know the impossibilities of cancellation in a one week period. I called the customer service # my bank provided for me and they did cancel my "memership" and said I had to write a letter to the company along with the product to "request" a refund. WHAT PRODUCT??????? She said it should be arriving within 2 weeks. It has already been 2 weeks and I have been billed 2 times for nothing. You call the customer service # provided and surprise, , , no answer. This is a terrible scam!!!