Blair.com / Customer Service Matches Quality

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Both very poor.

Order took over two weeks before it was even shipped. Quality of shirt and shoes was awful. Shirt has collar that felt like paper. Shoes were incorrectly sized and nowhere close to fitting. And when I called Customer Service I got a recorded message telling me they were too busy to take my call. Then just got disconnected. No "please leave a message." Just "Goodbye, " click. This went on for hours on several occasions. My prediction is that if they keep selling shoddy merchandise, pretty soon they won't be too busy. They won't have any customers.

Al

Comments

• Na
      23rd of Jan, 2009

In November I sent an order to blair.I included a check for the full amount $117.74. I recieved the order it was all incorrect. Ireturned the mdse. They sent me a check for $17.00 which was the differance between what I ordered, and the mdse they shipped. When I called about the order they shipped the order over, STILL INCORRECT but this time they charged it on my credit card, Now the credit card is billing my. I have arready paid with the check they have never refunded. To make a long story short I have been charged almost $200.00 dollars for mdse priced $less then $100.00 I have paid shipping twice, Made five phone calls and still as of Jan.24th we are still no further along then we were on the first call. you cannot depend on anything they tell you

• Mr
      5th of Feb, 2009

I TOO ORDERED MDSE INDEC.'08. I RECEIVED THE MDSE. BUT HAD TO RETURN 2 SHIRTS FOR A DIFFERENT SIZE. I RETURNED IT DEC., 12, 08. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REPLACEMENT ORDER, ALTHOUGH THEY TELL ME IT WAS RECEIVED BY THEM. I WANT MY MDSE OR REFUND IMMEDIATELY!!!.

• Fr
      22nd of Feb, 2009

I ordered a shirt for my husband and it arrived fine and was of nice quality. Some people will just ### about anything. It is a cheap item, what do you expect.