Blair.com / Customer Service Matches Quality
Both very poor.
Order took over two weeks before it was even shipped. Quality of shirt and shoes was awful. Shirt has collar that felt like paper. Shoes were incorrectly sized and nowhere close to fitting. And when I called Customer Service I got a recorded message telling me they were too busy to take my call. Then just got disconnected. No "please leave a message." Just "Goodbye, " click. This went on for hours on several occasions. My prediction is that if they keep selling shoddy merchandise, pretty soon they won't be too busy. They won't have any customers.
More Blair.com Complaints & Reviews
- Blair Clothing Company - Bad business when shipping & giving refunds to long standing customers 
- Blair.com - contacting and service 
- Blair.com - Fraud 
- Blair - Blair Rewards Scam 
- Blair.com - Scam 
- Blair.com - light camisole
- Blair.com - black sweatpants
- Blair.com - totes storm jacket
- Blair.com - Wrangler Denim Jacket
- Blair.com - scammers