Blair Rewards / Blair Rewards Signup borders on fruad
When ordering online from Blair.com, I suggest you take extra care; at some point during the check-out process there will be a small check box to sign up for the "Blair Rewards" program. Sound good, yes? Wrong. While you are at no point (either before or at your order total and confirmation) informed that you will be charged for this so-called service, trust me you will be. The initial charge will be for $1.95, and you may not even notice it. After that initial charge, you will be charged $14.95 a month. The charge will be listed as BLAIR REWARDS [protected] MD. I have two of the later charges on my checking account, plus the small initial one. By the way, those numbers ([protected]) are the telephone number that you can call to cancel your membership in the program.
The sign-up process for this program is so slick you barely even notice it and it's my humble opinion that it is borderline fraudulant if not out and out fraudulant. Needless to say I am extremely dissapointed in Blair for these pathetic money grabbing tactics.
So far this problem is unresolved, as it is to late to call them and handle the issue. I will update with the outcome as soon as there is one.
More Blair Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Blair Rewards - unwanted charge 
- Blair Rewards - Cancellation 
- Blair Rewards - 14.95 deduction 
- Blair Rewards - 14.95 monthly charge 
- Blair Rewards - would not respond to cancellization of membership
- Blair Rewards - monthly charges on Master Card statement 
- Blair Rewards - Unwanted service 
- Blair Rewards - BANK WITHDRAWL W/O AUTHORIZATION 
- Blair Rewards - Misunderstanding 
- Blair Rewards - fraud charged over $100