Blair Rewards / Cancellation

1 710 Boulevard AvenueJersey Shore, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 570-660-9462

After receiving information regarding the Blair Rewards program, I have decided that I don't want the service. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford the extra expense. Please cancel my subscription to Blair Rewards and refund my $14.95. Thank you.

Comments

• Be
      11th of Feb, 2009

Please cancel my Blair Rewards Account. I know longer can afford and extra charges.

• Kk
      28th of Jun, 2009

Right on

• De
      18th of Jul, 2009

I won't be ordering from Blair again. This charge has to be dealt with!

• Pe
      24th of Apr, 2012

upon reading everything that is included, there is no need of anything that is covered. I do not drive. am not going on a vacation, do not have a dog, don"t go out to eat, no movies, no magazines, etc.

4th of Jun, 2013

Please cancel my Blair Rewards membership. After reviewing the program, I find I cannot use it after all.

• Al
      6th of Jun, 2013

Please cancel my rewards acct, I never ordered this to be charged to me.
    Aline Rosselot acct # 060057812

• Al
      6th of Jun, 2013

never ordered this Rewards Program, I am a Senior and I cannot afford this.
    Please cancel the membership that was issued to me. Let me know by email that you have cancelled this order.

• Ru
      11th of Sep, 2013

For the past 2 months I have requested my BlairRewards#051331343 be cancelled and 2 months later, I am still trying to cancel.
    Please remove my name from your list and cancel my membership (2 months ago) at $14.95 x 2.
    I have never used this card and I won't. Please email when you have cancelled this account. Thank you !