Blair Rewards / Cancellation

Linda M. Kreidler
710 Boulevard Avenue
Jersey Shore
Phone: 570-660-9462
After receiving information regarding the Blair Rewards program, I have decided that I don't want the service. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford the extra expense. Please cancel my subscription to Blair Rewards and refund my $14.95. Thank you.

N  11th of Feb, 2009 by
Please cancel my Blair Rewards Account. I know longer can afford and extra charges.
A  28th of Jun, 2009 by
Right on
A  18th of Jul, 2009 by
I won't be ordering from Blair again. This charge has to be dealt with!
N  24th of Apr, 2012 by
upon reading everything that is included, there is no need of anything that is covered. I do not drive. am not going on a vacation, do not have a dog, don"t go out to eat, no movies, no magazines, etc.
N  4th of Jun, 2013 by
Please cancel my Blair Rewards membership. After reviewing the program, I find I cannot use it after all.
A  6th of Jun, 2013 by
Please cancel my rewards acct, I never ordered this to be charged to me.
Aline Rosselot acct # 060057812
A  6th of Jun, 2013 by
never ordered this Rewards Program, I am a Senior and I cannot afford this.
Please cancel the membership that was issued to me. Let me know by email that you have cancelled this order.
N  11th of Sep, 2013 by
For the past 2 months I have requested my BlairRewards#051331343 be cancelled and 2 months later, I am still trying to cancel.
Please remove my name from your list and cancel my membership (2 months ago) at $14.95 x 2.
I have never used this card and I won't. Please email when you have cancelled this account. Thank you !