Blackberry Pearl 8130 / Faulty
I bought a Blackberry Pearl last April signed a 3 year contract, and paid $49.99 for the Blackberry, I never had a problem with it, I dropped it, kicked it(by accident) and never any problems. Then in January, right around New Years ( January 1st-3rd) it started loosing connection to the network. So I called Telus, they told me a bunch of codes to call. I did that they said it would "fix it". Of course just like every other big company. It did not, so I call them again and they told me to go into a Advantage Wireless location, which fixes Telus phones. So I went in they say it needs a software upgrade, so I give the tech the phone he says " 15 to 20 minutes" and it will be done. So I come back about 17 minutes later, and he says "Sorry another 20-25minutes we had some issues updating. So I wait, and wait he comes out, tells me the phone is fully defective, and will not take the update. I ask him if there is other phones out there like this, and he says like 3/5 of this model do this within the first year, so they sent my phone away I was without a phone connection for 2.5 weeks, remind you here I do not have a landline. So paying the bill for 2.5 weeks with no service.
Please people watch your bills, phone contracts, everything with Telus.
More Blackberry Pearl 8130 Complaints & Reviews
- Blackberry 9000/ Redington India Limited - Sub standard blackberry product and refusal to register complaint 
- Blackberry BOLD 9000 - Screen Blackout in 20 DAYS old
- Blackberry Torch - Faulty New Handset 
- Blackberry8520 - 8520 :eta - 00108 / 2009 / wrlo 
- Blackberry - Bad customer service and hardware faults 
- Blackberry - blackberry
- Blackberry - Not working any software
- Blackberry - Supplier not Responding properly or no feedback, and dragging around
- Blackberry Q5 - Poor Service 
- Blackberry - Claim