Bizbuilder.com / Unauthorized charges!

1 28308 Constellation Rd.Santa Clarita, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1805-581-9415

I ordered a Jack Lalange Juicer in October 2007. I realized very quickly that I had made an error in judgment and tried unsuccessfully to get my money back. I was told the product wasn't in stock and would be shipped direct from China. No one in their right mind would agree to the terms & conditions they said I agreed to. I was told it could take up to 3 mos. before I might receive the juicer and I'm fairly certain I won't be receiving anything as the "slow boat from China" must have sunk by now. This company is as crooked as they come...

Comments

• To
      19th of Nov, 2008

This company, since its inception, had been employing fraudulent and misleading business practices. It's a wonder they are still in business.

George Massalas, the company president, is one of the most unethical dishonest businessmen around. Don't trust him with your money.

• Fr
      1st of Dec, 2008

I couldn't disagree more. I've known George personally for over 8 years, and he's one of the kindest people I know.

I'm assuming this person "Tom" is none other than "Tom Zabriskie" - who has been doing his best to destroy BIZ Builder.Com ever since he first went to work for them. In fact, I read "Tom’s" message to George Massalas - who immediately said, "This must be from Tom Zabriskie", the biggest looser we ever employed!" According to George Massalas, Tom Zabriskie has a history of "jumping ship", and doing everything in his power to destroy BIZ Builder's business ever since he first went to work for them.

The bottom line is this: If you want to know what BIZ Builder.Com is REALLY all about - do yourself a favor and speak with employees that actually work there! Beware of messages from disgruntled employees who have abandoned their responsibilities and constantly walked off the job, time and time again!

Oh ... one more message George asked me to relay to Tom: "PLEASE STOP HARASSING OUR FEMALE CUSTOMERS. We continue to receive complaints from them about "Tom Zabriskie" calling to flirt, etc. - and if we had a way to get a hold of this looser, we'd turn his name over to the local authorities for sexual harassment, etc."

For those of you who are actually seriously interested in learning more about BIZ Builder.Com, or George Massalas, personally - I would suggest you simply call or write them directly! They can be reached at: PHONE: 1-805-581-9415 EMAIL: onlinesales@bizbuilder.com

• To
      22nd of Dec, 2008

What I find amazing is the ability of people who post without facts.

I've known Tom Z for over 5 years and the msg that was written here is out of character for the person I know.

And to post allegations of sexual harassment? Anyone with a basic understanding of law should know that you don't need a way to get hold of the individual to "turn him over to the local authorities". If you believe that a law has been broken then I would think you would have a civic duty to do just that.

George, I've heard many things about you as an individual some good and some bad. Whoever posted this...I would be concerned about libel. You just can't write something that causes injury (tort) to another individual without substantive facts.

Shame on you.

23rd of Jan, 2009

I've also known Tom Zabriskie - as well as Todd [his former roommate]. They both attended my church, and they're both two very pathetic individuals.

Does the concept of failing to be a good Father ring a bell? How about ... abandoning your family [wife, children, etc.] all for the sake of engaging in inappropriate extra-marital activities!?

Both Tom and Todd are two LOSERS to the Nth Degree! And, if you'd like to speak to me directly - simply SEE ME AT THE CHURCH YOU BOTH LEFT AFTER RECEIVING SO MANY "HAND-OUTS" OF SYMPATHY!

Both of these two individuals are complete, unadulterated JERKS!

• Ca
      10th of Jul, 2009

Hello,

I have known George L. Massalas Jr for over 3 years and i find him a nce, honest and generous person..

He is one of the best person sent from above..He is the best person

I am from Philiipines and hes always with me all the time and guide me...He is no other one compare to this person..he s here to help those who are unfortunate ones..

You are the best "MY GEO"

• Sh
      30th of Jul, 2009

How Funny - I met Tom Zabriskie several years ago in Valencia, CA. He put on quite a show of being a pathetic, lost soul. I found out later that he was the biggest user and abuser of friendships I've ever known.

I can tell you truthfully - he's hurt many women ... and I'm one of them. This guy's so full of BS, it exits from every part of his body!

I don't know anything about his employment except that he was always complaining that he wasn't being paid enough [who doesn't feel that way!].

I'd love to see him again to let him know how much he ruined my life.

• Da
      31st of Jul, 2009

OH my! Sounds like there are quite a few people who don't like either of these two guys! Well - here's my "2 cents" ...

First, I know George Massalas very, very well. In fact, almost too well :-). He's a very kind and generous person - who's known to go out of his way to help those in need. He's also a very smart and talented businessman.

Tom, on the other hand - has a history of using people, including his own family members. I've known Tom for many years, and I can tell you from experience that he's a great one to BS, but - he's lazy as all hell. In fact, I use to always fight with him about "why" he use to use his former girlfriend's kindness. She was the "bread winner" and tome was the "bread eater"!

That's all I have to say. God bless and best wishes!