Biz Builder - Swivel Sweeper / This company is awful!

This company is awful. I ordered Swivel Sweepers on 6/1/07 for delivery by 8/1/07. Still waiting. The ad for the sweeper says "all orders ship in 24 hours" The ad looks genuine, exactly like the TV infomercial. It turns out they change the rules after you buy, saying 30-60 days, but probably less than 15. You cannot cancel your order. On Aug 1 I was told it was on a ship from China and should clear customs within 30 days. I am not holding my breath. I fully expect these to be counterfeit as I ordered Swivel Sweepers from Haband and they were counterfeit, looked good, but had zero power, and the handle was so flimsy that it broke off. Haband gladly took them back with a full refund, so I have no complaint about them. I just have a complaint against Biz Builder. I am anxiously awaiting their next excuse! I'll keep you posted!

Comments

• Ra
      28th of Aug, 2007

I have had the same exact experience with this company on another product. I get the same run around and sad "slow boat from China" story. I called my credit card company and disputed the charges. I urge you to do the same.

31st of Aug, 2007

First - I've also ordered several times from this company, and second - on my first order, I was also given the same "story".

But, when I dug a bit deeper into this, I found that, in fact, BIZ Builder.Com fully disclosed this to me in both cases - but, in fact, I really never took the time to read their "terms of service". It turns out that when you place an order with them, you're required to be in agreement with their terms, which CLEARLY STATE that if the goods are not in their warehouse, they do automatically ship from China.

At first I was a bit miffed by this - but, I have to admit - it's my fault for not first reading their standard way of doing business. After I got over my expectations [which were obviously very different than what they were offering], I gave it another try, and I found that their service was EXACTLY AS PROMISED.

I would say to you both this: ADMIT THAT YOU NEVER READ THEIR TERMS, AND MOVE ON! You can't blame a company who requires you to be in agreement - and when you say you are, then come back later and say you were duped! Grow up, people!

• Ra
      4th of Sep, 2007

So now they send me an email with a tracking number...ONLY after my credit card company got involved and forced their hand. Turns out that UPS has no record of the tracking number...and Bizbuilder claims the package shipped via UPS on 8-31-07. Today is 9-04 and UPS has no record of the number. Sounds like the typical way of doing business for this company. Sounds like BizBuilder needs to grow up and take care of their customers.

• Sw
      28th of May, 2008

Wow! This is an awesome blog that is related to Swivel Sweeper that one must see the T.v. Commercials regarding swivel sweeper and order it and the delivery will take place within 24 hours. I recommend that this is great to know.