Biotrim Labs / testo ultra

I Ramanan Kanakaratnam from Bangalore ordered today ie., 24th March 2017 for TESTO ULTRA for Rs.1450/- but when i gave my Debit Card Details i was shocked to see the debited amount of Rs.10005/-. I am unable to get in touch with them as there is no telephone number or proper email address. Please do not get cheated by this kind of online purchases. I wanted my money back immediately, if it does not come with 78 hrs i am going to file case against this BioTrim Labs. Kindly take immediate action to avoid inconvenience.

Ra
Mar 24, 2017

Comments

• Ga
      30th of Mar, 2017

Yes these people did same to me, i need more supporters . Bio trim is scam . I am a victim call me 09867675488

• Bi
      9th of Aug, 2017

@Ganesan1 idots its 6 months course which 6 bootle each bottle 1450...

23rd of Feb, 2018

@Ganesan1 Don't worry - the police is onto them...

• Na
      6th of Apr, 2017

Yes Me too Bro, Can anyone please help me. The same amount of 10005, has been deducted from my credit card. Reach me at 8885812874

23rd of Feb, 2018

@Nanu$ Please report them to all the institutions you can think of. I did and they, and their companions will be exposed soon

• Gi
      23rd of Apr, 2018

@Justice369 Grazie per la vostra email.

I nostri record indicano che hai ordinato TestoUltra per 172, 16 EUR.

La conferma d'ordine che hai ricevuto è l'unica forma di una fattura che abbiamo oltre alle informazioni sui prodotti di cui sopra.

Apprezziamo la tua attività commerciale e ci scusiamo per eventuali inconvenienti.

Cordialmente,
    BioTrim Labs (il prodotto non e passato alla dogana di linate. Obbligo di rimborso della somma pagata con carta di credito.Prego procedere con il rimborso importo da voi ricevuto.

16th of Apr, 2017

Yes, they did the same with me, they have deducted Rs. 10005/- instead of Rs. 1450/-

• Ni
      6th of Jun, 2017

Yer it is fraud company

7th of Jun, 2017

Same amount 10005, pls let me know if there is some way out (7972102099)

• Su
      10th of Jul, 2017

@Rashesh Same amount 10005/- INR cheated to me as well on 9th July 2017

17th of Jun, 2017

hi, yes me as well placed order mid May and still waiting for my order to arrive, i sent numerous emails requesting that my money is refunded but no reply...

21st of Jun, 2017

@Madavan They have indian office in pune

• Go
      12th of Aug, 2017

@Karan ramesh Where ?

2nd of Dec, 2017

@Madavan I placed my order in August but till date medicine is not delivered. They are not answering emails also. It's a fraud company.

20th of Jun, 2017

A mí también me pasó lo mismo con esos idiotas, mañana voy a llamar al Sernac a ver si puedo demandar, ya que e enviado reiterados correos y siempre responden lo mismo
    +56977662420
    Mañana en la tarde les cuento cómo me fue con la consulta, ya que no hay mayor información con respecto a la empresa

21st of Jun, 2017

The same thing happend with me they debited my account by rupees 10005 with out sending me the otp it seems banks are also involved and even after complaint to my bank hdfc ltd. Nothing happened my order date was 27.03.2017 karan mabile no.9958118780

• Nt
      6th of Jul, 2017

Good Day All
    Frankly, i share same sentiments and know your frustrations at heart, as i also ordered the product as it was advertised online, for R 295.00 in South African rand, and gave my banking details but i was so so surprised as this scammers deducted R 1, 817.00 money i never even budgeted for.

I went to the bank to ask for cancellation of the payment but they said they cannot which was very odd, eventually cheeked their SIN ASENDA hub, and put my order/tracking number, and to my other surprise, the date and time of shipment, dispatched, packaged, and delivery to my country is the SAME, but to date i have not received an thing and i cannot access their website or contact nothing, is there anyway we could find this scammers and get our money back

RPM, South Africa

• Sh
      10th of Jul, 2017

ITS EXTREMELY VERY SAD AND BAD EXPERIENCE WITH BIOTRIM LAB AS I PURCHASED MY PRODUCT TESTO ULTRA 3packs{} online payment has been done almost 3months before but yet I didn't receive my product.
    upon contacting I getting only no reply message.
    I want to know why if you charged me and sending the product.
    I will rise campaign on social sector against this blunder if I did not get my product for which I already paid.

13th of Sep, 2017

Totally fraud I ordered this product they deducted extra money than the actual price.it was 124 UAE Durham but they charged me 650 Durhams.i ordered testoultra on 30 may 2017 until now I didn't receive it.kindly don't trust on them totally fraud and plz don't waste ur money and time.attached is my order details u can see my confirmation email from testoultra.thanks

13th of Sep, 2017

I will show u all emails from testoultra their replies r always same.plz see attached file once again I request u that plz don't order this product.better to burn ur money instead of giving them

13th of Sep, 2017

Since 4 months passed I didn't receive testoultra they changed me extra money.plz for confirmation cal me any time I will tell u wat happened to me.u will never commit this mistake which I have done. My contact number 00971 503934899 cal me any time

• As
      4th of Oct, 2017

I have ordered TestoUltra on 25/09/17, for Rs. 10050 directly debited from my a/c with following detailsDear Ashok,
    We are happy to report your order has been successfully processed by our warehouse and is on the way! Please keep in mind that if you ordered multiple products, your shipments may be combined in the same package.
    Product Shipment: TestoUltra - Pack
    Shipment Website: https://asgtool.asendiahk.com/
    Shipment Number: ASL20170925IN160753
    Date Shipped: 9/25/2017
    Order: 1E8CCC4908961172852581A4002F2ED5
    Many Thanks,
    BioTrim Labs
    I checked through track records, no records /status availble.
    Pl. confrmed me either delivered the products or returned my money Rs. 10050
    Thanks,
    Ashok Satpute
    absatpute10@yahoo.com
    +919403760103

17th of Nov, 2017

I was also charged Rs10005. But I made a written Complaint to the bank after 25days I got my money credited to my bank
    No I am scared to use this tablets

• Ev
      28th of Dec, 2017

I also got cheated today. Price mentioned was Rs 1450/- but any charged is Rs 10050/-. It is a massive fraud, feeling cheated
    Contact me at 9869403642
    EVK SRINIVASAN

23rd of Feb, 2018

Please expose Biotrmlabs, and all th eothe rnames they use to all institutions you can. Also go to the police and asked for this to be given to Interpol as well.

• Mi
      28th of Feb, 2018

Same with me 4 months nothing received . micke kzn za mickeleroux59@gmail.com

• Is
      4th of Mar, 2018

What the [censor] with this company. No need to do like this with all of us. We have raise our voice for refund our Amount.

• Ri
      22nd of Mar, 2018

I also ordered 2 packs of Testro... paid in full - R1200+ in mid Jan 2018. Nothing received. Only emails stating they are very busy!!! Beware - they are a bogus company. Do NOT do any business with them. Freddie. South Africa.