BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com / stoultra - 1 pack, non delivery

This is to inform you that I was order (order no. order: 68eb37b6e57f9fc2852580cd005a9408, and shipment number: asl20170222de130in (0ec00-ad734) products (testoultra - 1 pack) of biotrimlab on dtd. 20.02.2017. the order was shipped (shipment no. asl20170222de130in) on 22.02.2017. it is almost 6 weeks has been passed but still I did not received the same. I so many time track the shipment but it is not update after 22-02-2017 the day when shipment reached to india. I wrote so many mail to biotrimlabs but did not get any concreate reply even your indian contact no, [protected] is also not responded no one is there to attend the call of customer. your chatting site is also not respond. it is very embarrassing that biotrimlab is now harassing their customer in this way. as per replied mail we again reconfirm our shipment address and reschedule the order but to positive feedback received from biotrimlab.
I know again we received "do not reply" mail from your side, that mean there is no procedure to resolve the customer concern at biotrimlab.

Ab