Biolabs Instant Wrinkle Releaser / Customer Service Issue

I was called by Biolabs and told that I had to take this free trial because I ordered Resveratrol. I then received it and they charged my card for 49.95 without my permission. The package had no contact information. I had to use their website to find it where it was not obvious enough. It says on the website that you only have 14 days to return it and this was also not in the packaging. I called in and was told that I could only return one bottle, at the time I had received 2. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put off three times by the customer service rep telling me that the supervisor would do the same thing she was going to do for. I insisted and got to talk to a supervisor. The supervisor not only refunded both bottles but he gave me a discount on the Resveratrol for future deliveries. If I had not persisted as much as I did, I would not have gotten resolution.

More Biolabs Instant Wrinkle Releaser Complaints & Reviews

Plus Biolabs Instant Wrinkle Releaser - INSTANT WRINKLE RELEASER [3]

A  13th of Aug, 2009 by
I tried the Reservatrol "Free Trial" that was offered. I received both the Reservatrol and the Biolabs Wrinkle Releaser in the mail. They were sent separately, and they both arrived after the "15 day trial period" was over. The "15 day trial period", it turns out, begins the moment you place your order. Upon receiving, I immediately called and cancelled the orders. At no time was I told I would have to send the remainder of my "Free Trial" product back. That is, until I received my credit card bill and had been charged full price for both items. ($49.95 and $87.13 respectively)
So now I have to pay for the shipping and the hassle of sending my supposedly free trial items back. This whole thing feels like a total scam to me. There was certainly not enough time to try the product before being charged full price for it. My feeling is that if it was a reputable product it would sell itself, and would not have to resort to such scammy tactics to get my money.
A  21st of Oct, 2009 by
I was taken by the scam also, I ordered bothe for free trial and called both items and cancelled on the 9th day even though the Biolabs I hadn't even received in the mail yet but I knew if I didn't cancel I would be charged full price. When I received my credit card bill I was charged 49.95 even though I was told no charge would be applied I called customer service and they said there was nothing they could do about it. I'm going to contact the Better Business Bureau this is ridiculous to charge people for things they didn't ask for!