Binverse / Unauthorized Chargers
STAY AWAY!!! this is one of the worst companies I"ve ever dealt with. Signed up for a "free" 14 day trial. Was out of the country doing business(legitimate business none-the-less, unlike what these clowns do) These guys had the nerve to charge me $100 for a annual membership! Called their 1-800 number and explained that I wouldn't have minded so much if they had just charged me for a month subscription instead of a whole year at once. Customer service reps gave me the run around along with fake names and wouldn't even tell me the company's mailing address. Don't expect them to be in business much longer, because I'm going to make that $100 back that they stole from me whatever way I have to. Even if that means making them hire counsel to see me in a courtroom. I plan on filing a complaint with the New Jersey State Attorney General's Office as well as The Better Business Bureau. I also will be disputing the charge with VISA and dedicating the next 3 months of my life to destroying this companies image.
Avoid this scam operation at all costs! STAY AWAY FROM BINVERSE.COM WHATEVER YOU DO!!
More Binverse Complaints & Reviews
- Binverse - Fraudulent advertising 
- Binverse - SCAM!!!!!! 
- Binverse - Scam! 
- Binverse - Issues with Binverse? Check out a few other Usenet Options 
- Binverse - Overcharging, poor customer support 
- Binverse - No Way out of Scam 
- Binverse - No confirmation e-mails. 
- Binverse - Please stay away from Binverse and their malpractices and protect your valuable cash and time 
- Binverse - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE 
- Binverse - Fraudulent Withdrawal, Beware