Binamica / Scam Product

1 Israel Review updated:

I hired these guys to create me a website after their intensive marketing and constant follow up phonecalls - kind of like a boilerroom scam looking back - they took my hard earned money but did not bother to provide me with any support once I paid... If I rang them all I got were sales guys, who weren't interested. They are based out of Israel so their English is hard to understand, and their hours are strange. I think they are more of a bedroom business not interested in anything but taking your money.

DONT BE TAKEN IN by their hard sell, they are con artists. I did a chargeback. I advise all of the customers ive been in contact with - THERE ARE MANY OF US WHO ARENT HAPPY - to do a chargeback too. Lets bring them down.

Va

More Binamica Complaints & Reviews

Comments

28th of Jan, 2011

I am owner of MicrobidSoftware. The report above is totally fake. We never had a client with such name, we are not bedroom business and we have a lot of references to share. The statement above created just because we almost the only provider of penny auction software that really works.

• Ju
      9th of Feb, 2011

scam..

First Red Flag is that they aren't even in this country!! Giving them power to break the law, rob and steal from you!

2nd of May, 2011

I had exactly same experience with them. This company is very very bad. They won't refund if they mess up and there is no way for you to enforce the contract with them. Avoid them. If it's possible, i'd like to sue them. I believe if there is more of us something could be done.

• Ro
      11th of Feb, 2013

Microbids.com is a scam! Michael Levvy is a thief. The code he sells is crap and does not do anything properly. The logic is backwards and is impossible to operate. I had to hire another developer just to get some of the function working correctly and even after three months of fixes it still has issues.

I recommend you STAY FAR AWAY FROM MICROBIDS. When I asked for a refund he refused. I wired the payment to him in Israel so there is no way to get my money back.

Michael Levvy is a scammer crook!