Big Men, Tall Men, Stout Men Shop / Incomplete Delivery
This company moved to Worcestor Road, from 59 Temple Place, Boston. Same phone number. I have purchased from them since 2008. Recent purchase has been first bad experience. Used to be great when a friendly older lady answered the phone way back, and I got results.
Now, with each call, I get very young women, different voices. One named Katy has given me the run-around for two months now. After initial complaint, they don't answer the phone when you call back, even after 40 rings, three days in a row. They are probably blocking your phone number when you make a complaint. Also, will not return email. You will get ripped off. Buyer beware. Wrong merchandise and missing items. I ordered 12 and got 10, one of them the wrong color. Did ownership change or did the kids take over for the older folks and don't have a clue how to run this business. Or, is this a takeover company now? Something has changed for the worse.
More Big Men, Tall Men, Stout Men Shop Complaints & Reviews
- BigMen.com - My experience with this company has been a nightmare! 
- big men/stout men's shop - poor service /no refund 
- BigMen.com - Failure to deliver purchased items 
- Big Men Tall Men Stout Men's Shop - Refund not rec'd 
- BigMen.com - Scam
- Big Men's/Stout Men's Shop - they take your money no product/no refund 
- BigMen.com - order not recieved, the company is scamming people
- Big Men's/Stout Men's Shop - Money taken, no goods sent
- Big Men Tall Men Stout Men Shop - Order took way too long 
- BigMen.com - Incomplete Order - No Customer Service