Bidsauce / money

They took 149.95 without my authorization. I have made several efforts to contact them by email and phone with no responses. So I stopped the Bulls---t payment through my bank, filed a complaint with my bank and now filing with my state (Illinois) Attorney Generals office and the state of which this so called company is in. This sort of scam is what we all hear of and yet accidently fall prey too. Stay away and please make sure you check & double check its validity. [ C. Pavlik ]

Comments

• Gr
      7th of Oct, 2010
    Bidsauce - charged credit card w/o permission
    bidsauce
    New Jersey

this company said that you could register for free, then they charged our credit card for $149 without our permission. After a run around, customer service said they would look into it in 7 to 10 days. We reported them to the bank as a fraud. The bank will be investigating. This company is a SCAM.

• Aa
      7th of Oct, 2010

Charged my Credit Card without letting me know that charging during registration to the site.

• Ju
      8th of Oct, 2010

They are also listed as "creditreport.com" and when you call to cancel you can do that through an automated system at 800-379-5036 but then they charge you anyway and say you should have a cancellation number.

Be sure you get a cancellation number within that 7 day free trial. The number to contact them to dispute and have them remove is 866-883-3309.

• Bi
      20th of Oct, 2010

I insist that you report BidSauce as a scam to the Better Business Bureau. I too got ripped off by them and they only offered me a $40 "refund" back for the $149.00 that they stole. Here is all of their info:

BidSauce
    1733 W 12600 S # 225 PMB. Riverton, UT 84065-7043

Just type in exactly what happened in your experience. Hopefully together, everyone that's gotten ripped off by them can shut them down (and hopefully FINALLY get our money back!)

copy/paste this and spread the word!

• Su
      27th of Oct, 2010
    Bidsauce - charged credit card without permission
    Dallas
    Texas

This company is a scam. They immediately charged my account w/o my giving permission. I had heard about it on television so thought it was an honest company and I considered participating. The next window was a charge that went thru.

6th of Nov, 2010

Bidsauce is promoted by this company:

AKMG

434 N.W. 1st Avenue, Suite 601
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301

CEO: Steven Patton

Proof: http://twitter.com/AKMGAlerts/status/25254211669

Bidsauce are using fake news sites, fake testimonials to advertise their site.

Bidsauce Facebook page - feel free to post your complaints on their wall. :)

Bidsauce address according to BBB (but address may be a UPS store?)
    Name: BidSauce
    Customer Contact: Ms. Judy Moffatt, Customer Service Manager - (866) 682-7779
    Entity: Limited Liability Company
    Incorporated: September 2009, UT
    Type of Business: Online Auctions
    BBB Accreditation: BidSauce is not a BBB Accredited business.
    Additional DBA Names: BidSauce, LLP
    Consumer complaints about Bidsauce can be filed with the FTC:

6th of Nov, 2010

Fake news website promoting bidsauce:

www.the-consumer-report.com/penny-auctions/

Owned by:
    Graham Gomes
    grahamgomes@gmail.com

Also owns these sites promoting work at home scams and acai scams:

news7daily.com - promoting work at home scams, see: http://stopmalvertising.com/malvertisements/yahoo-advertising-a-work-from-home-scam/all-pages
    Rmatrackr.com
    tryacaiberrypure.com
    alicesdietblog.com
    Marksdietsite.com

• Ps
      9th of Nov, 2010

I unfortunately have been tricked also. I requested a refund the same day that I saw the charge. I never placed a bid but they stated that I did. I filed a dispute with my credit card company and they are investigating them. I just got off the chat line and have been promised a refund in 2-5 business days. We will see. I will report the progress.

ps I called that company in Santa Monica AKMG, owned by Steven and I left a message on their phone 310 706 6950. No one answers any of the lines to that phone, it is only a message machine. I will call the license department in Los Angeles and report them too.

10th of Nov, 2010

AKMG: Phone 310.706.6950 yep that's the number I found too.

Checkout bidsauce on facebook, they have many compaints:

16th of Nov, 2010

This is the owner of Bidsauce:

Chip Galloway
    2346 West Statehood Dr
    Bluffdale, Utah 84065
    Telephone: (801) 910-0733
    801-910-1913 / (801) 467-1913
    Email: chip@candclandscapes.com

Or send him a message via Facebook:

File a complaint with the FTC at:

Also with the Attorney General of your state.

• Sn
      2nd of Dec, 2010

i HAVE ALSO BEEN SCAMMED BY THIS "FREE" SIGNUP OFFER. i IDD NOT EVER AGREE TO PURCHASE A $149.95 BID PACKAGE FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A RIP OFF AND NEED TO BE STOPPED. tHEY THEN OFFER YOU 33% OF YOUR MONEY BACK. INSTEAD OF FIGHTING IT, MOST PEOPLE AGREE TO IT AND MOVE ON THUS BIDSCAM I MEAN BIDSAUCE BENEFITS OVER $100 EACH TIME. NOT A BAD DEAL FOR THEM. THINK OF THE MONEY THEY MAKE. MOREOVER THEY ARE NOT OUT ANY MONEY OR PRODUCT BY THE CONSUMER SIGNING UP SO WHY WOULD THEY NOT GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK. PEOPLE SHOULD BOYCOTT ANYONE WHO DOES BUSINESS WITHT THIS PLACE. BIDSAUCE SHOULD BE PROUD OF THEMSELVES FOR MISLEADING PEOPLE. THE US ATTORNEY GEBERAL SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS LIKE ANDREW CUOMO DOES IN NEW YORK STATE.

• Kr
      20th of Dec, 2010

Agree. Also, file a complaint through the Utal Consumer Protection Division and The Riverton UT better business bureau. They are handling many such.

28th of Dec, 2010

About time the FTC did something about all these Utah scammers.

• Dr
      4th of Jan, 2011
    Bidsauce - Payment and merchandise Fraud
    Bidsauce.com
    Riverton
    Utah
    bidsauce.com

The Utah Attorney General's Division of Consumer Protection is currently investigating Bidsauce. You are encouraged to notify Al Pauga at 801-530-6601 with complaints regarding your association with Bidsauce-- overcharges, not recieving your merchandise, etc.

You may also wish to file a formal complaint using the website for the Consumer Protection Division: http://www.dcp.utah.gov/.

• Gm
      6th of Jan, 2011

Also, put up a "Fraud Alert" with Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion.

• Kr
      21st of Jan, 2011

The Utah Consumer Protection Division of their Attorney General's Office responded to my complaint, and after three months of hassle, yesterday I was informed by email that a VISA gift card for the full $ 149.95. I tried all other thinkable avenues; only the Consumer Prot Div, citing The Unfair Trade Practices Act, I presume, prevailed. They actually 'met' with the 'people' and got 'er done. Find them online. File a complaint. It works. Keep after it. Don't give in. It takes effort, but it is doable.

• Wd
      29th of Jan, 2011

I too was ripped off by this company; I have no idea how they got my credit card info or address, but they say someone from my home signed up for the $149 package of nothing. I turned them in to my credit card company, and Bank Of America told me that they had the correct card # so they were considering it a legitimate charge. This company needs to be stopped.

• Fi
      10th of Feb, 2011

I have entered this information before, but I will do it again: I succeeded in recouping my $149.95. Here is how: google Utah Attorney General's office, find Consumer Protection Division, either call Mr. Ao (pronounced OW), or fill out the online complaint form, and send it in. He met with "them". I GOT my money. Try it. It works. The BBB cannot help because Bidsauce is not a member. This is the way.

• Au
      9th of May, 2011

Call CCBIll, they are the company that processes Bidsauce credit card. Bidsauce must fulfill shipping requirements to keep taking credit cards. If we all call they will have to ship right away. CCBill 1-877-374-0182

4th of Aug, 2011
    Bidsauce - Never received merchandice
    Bidsauce

Paid for and "won" 8 gift cards on Bidsauce. Paid the shipping and almost one year later---NOTHING!!! DO NOT JOIN and do not visit their site. Anyone in Illinois wishing to file a class action lawsuit please contact me.