Bestwigoutlet.com / Awful Item, Lost Money

1 La Mirada, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a new wig and service was prompt. They shipped the next day. I ordered a Sale item because I knew the style and make, own the same one. The wig that arrived, a Raquel Welch was stiff as if it had product on it or was dry. It had no RW card attached and it had choppy pieces of hair. It was dull and ugly. My old used one in the same style is wonderful after 1 1/2 years of use. They were nice about the return, said they would refund if defective. After waiting almost 3 weeks they said that the Manufacturer said it was not defective. They later said they fulfill items by ordering from the mfg. I know this is an “error” since it was shipped the next day from their store In La Mirada. I do not believe they ever sent it to the mfg., the wig was terrible. At first they offered me a full value exchange then back tracked and I lost 56% of my money. This wig may have been a demo at the store or a partially used return or? Awful experience and would never trust this company again.
Even if you get a good item and want to exchange they have an unreasonable re-stocking fees and will refuse any coupons used or current. There are much better wig companies out there.

Comments

• Da
      27th of Apr, 2010

THIS COMPANY GETS AN F FORM US IN HOW TO HANDLE AND RESOLVE SENSETIVE CUSTOMER PROBLEMS WITH THEIR PRODUCTS. sOMETIMES THEY JUST NEED TO BITE THE BULLET AND TAKE A LOSS AND ACCEPT A RETURN. ONE DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMER TELLING ALL THEIR FREINDS NOT TO BUY FROM THAT PLACE HAS A RIPPLE EFFECT.

YOU REALLY REALLY WANT HAPPY CUSTOMERS.