Bestswimwear.com / They wouldn't exchange a defective product

I purchased a swimsuit from bestswimwear.com. I wore it once and washed it by hand and hung dry it once. During the washing process the bathing suit bleed. There was a brown stripe and it bleed in several places into the other colours. I contacted them and asked for a replacement suit for the defective product. They wouldn't help me. I've had a girlfriend who had a similar problem with a local retailer and they took the defective suit back and gave her a replacement. This is what I was asking for from bestswimwear and they wouldn't even help.

Va

Comments

25th of Mar, 2009

Hi,

This company is a nightmare.

They processed my creditcard for a swim suit, and never sent it. I try and call the company, and cannot get anyone. I leave messages and NOONE calls me back!

I bought this to wear in vegas and now I will have to buy another one from somewhere else. And I am out 200 dollars!!!

Stay AWAY from this company.

• Be
      1st of Apr, 2009

I ordered an Ed Hardy suit from Bestswimwear.com - they charged my card and I never recieved it. I have e-mailed and called and never get a response. I have never been able to speak to a live person and now their voicemail is full and wont except any new messages. My credit card company is going to dispute the charges. Bestswimwear SUCKS! I will NEVER order from them again.

• Bo
      31st of Jul, 2009

Wish I would have read these complaints prior to ordering.

I was suspicious about this company because their website is archaic. I ordered online but then had to wait a week to receive an email invoice. Whoa. Didn't realize I took a trip in a time machine back to 1997.

I specified the date my order needed to arrive, as per their instructions, but the suit was not delivered by that date.

Phone calls go to a robotic voice mail which explains they are moving to new offices and preparing to launch a new website in 2010 (six months away), so they cannot accept customer service calls. This is ridiculous. I've worked for companies who have moved. Our primary concern was always providing uninterruped service to our customers. If we have no customers left by the time we get settled in our new office, what's the point?

The phone message gives an email address to contact. An automated email response repeats the phone message. They're sorry and ask for our patience during this "exciting transition."

Bestswimwear.com, the exciting transition is going to be when you're out of business.

• Cr
      31st of Jul, 2009

DO NOT BUY FROM BESTSWIMWEAR!!! DEF A SCAM!!!

Paid for two bikinis and immediately got an order confirmation back. Didnt hear anything back about the shipping 5 days after purchase so I started sending them emails. Got one reply that explained they were "moving to a new office" and customers should "expect delays" etc and I started to panic. Then tried to call them and the same automatic machine (as above) came up.

Didnt think twice. Checked my credit card and the order had now been processed, so I ask them to block it!!

Dodgy [censored]s!!!

• Lk
      1st of Sep, 2009

Call 310-275-8021 Its the only way to contact a real person in relation to this company. They owe me a good bit of money and i will be doing whatever it takes to get this site taken down or to get them to realize they can NOT do this to people. Also google Claude Dauman he is the company's owner... see if you can find a way to contact him or at least get the word out to smear his reputation and find another way to make this stop.