[Resolved] Benediktas Gylys / They sent wrong order and I couldn't contact the seller

I ordered Garcinia Cambogia from the company Benediktas Gylys. Not recommended company. I ordered 3 bottles and they provided two and one box of some tablets. These bottles weren’t full and I tried to return them, but the seller ignored my emails and requests. I don’t know what to do now, as well as I can’t cancel further order. Total scam.I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

• Resolution statement

Benediktas Gylys customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Ni
Aug 16, 2014

Comments

• Es
      Dec 03, 2015

I been waiting for my package almost a month.. And the seller also ignored my emails

• Kn
      Dec 04, 2015

I am waiting to see...I also believe it to be a scam, as there is no phone or address associated with the seller. Actually, when you order from the company online, the name "benediktas gylys" is nowhere to be found on the website, but only comes up when the charge is posted. This sounds to me like a TOTAL SCAM! I have no doubt that the seller has ignored your emails. I wouldn't hold my breath for anything forthcoming from them.