BeBe / false advertising/customer service

Chinook Centre, Calgary, AB, Canada Review updated:

I was a frequent customer at Bebe in Chinook Centre, until one day when I was shopping at Bebe and they had advertised for "Buy one get one half off". I went to make my purchase and the sales associate/manager told me the sale had ended yesterday. After I showed her the sign that was posted on the store window, she still refused to honor me the discount even though there was NO expiry date on the sign. This just goes to show that Bebe = false advertising and that they mislead their customers.

Ab

Comments

• Pa
      5th of Feb, 2010

I thought the law read that if the sign was still showing "sale" or "deal" that the business had to honor it. On several occasions I have taken the "sale" tag off the object and taken it
    to the register and said, "You have to give this to me at this price because you were still posting it." I have always gotten my way. Now I know you couldn't take the store window to the register with you, but had you said you were "quoting that the law states that..." I wonder how they would have reacted. I'd really like to know what an attorney would say about this, or someone in law school studying this kind of thing has to say!

• Ka
      24th of Feb, 2013

I can't believe that the Store Manager still there, she was so rude many times with different client and very unprofessional. Be careful when you are returning and item, she doesn't even look at you in the eyes or say hi to you or ask you if you want to exchange it for something else. Poor customer service!!!and of course bad Management!!

• Ca
      3rd of Mar, 2014

So hard to find a good customer service nowadays in department store especially Bebe store
    I never ever thought I would write a complain on this website but oh well here I'm
    I currently live in redondo bch California, unfortunately there is the only Bebe store in this area, horrible manager ( she is black very rude n disrespectful ) . N management even worse . I had ordered 4 difference size of jumpsuit online and they charged me for $18 shipping which is fine. 2 weeks later I received all but 2 really bad condition ( stitches incomplete ) well .. Wondering did they inspected before shipped out to customer ?????
    So I had been calling back in entire month with difference 4 managers spoke with me. Promised will send through my email a return labels ... N guess what !!! It's been over 1 months n I still had not received it any thing on my emails !im tired n sick of this store ... I will never sppend a penny here !! Shame on u BEBE .. So pathetic n such a liar