Baymont Inn & Suites / hotel stay

1 976 W Pointe Ct, Lithia Springs, GA, United States

I had a very poor experience with the Baymont by Wyndham Inn & Suites in Lithia Springs, GA... First I want to say we were greeted by a friendly AA lady who was very nice! But once we arrived in our room it smelled of strong urine... I think it was coming from the restroom floor or toilet that wasnt scrubbed and mopper with bleach... I also pulled the curtains to get a mildew hard water stainer window or it looked like lime build up and you cant see out the window. The window seals were crazy filthy also.. there was a light that was different above the bed that wasnt the same as the other and was out... Also the pool had bugs in it to where one got on my hand swimming... pic attached... we found several others also.. the pool bottom was so rough it felt like gravel on your feet from paint being chipped I believe. We only wanted to swim one time due to this... also noticed there was a water fountain with an exposed power outlet and cord which concerns me for little ones who may try and touch it with wet hands. The shower head was hanging off the wall and exposing the gunk in the wall in the bathroom. I asked for an additional blanket as the bed comforter wasnt very thick and it got chilly and the man at night said he didnt have any but the one in the closet which we were already using for our kiddos who were also cold sleeping on the pullout couch. I went down the next morning where the same very nice colored lady said she they do have extra blankets and apologized for the guy the night before... I had also asked him for towels which he gave but said he wanted my dirty towels back right then and i said i wasnt going to go back up to my room to get any we may have had but that i needed more either way because of needing hair towel as welll... he ended up giving me a couple but only after the private investigation. Ill attach pics but overall it was NOT a pleasant stay there... it looked and smelled dirty most everywhere including the elevator. Just didnt look well maintained and didnt look like the online pics at ALL!!! I had already unpacked our stuff or we wouldve tried changing rooms or hotels exept ours was nonrefundable so didnt feel like fighting that. I really want a refund for this poor experience . Really disappointed.

Me