Barrister Teddy Williams Esq. / Unauthorised Will

1 New Zealand Review updated:

I was emailed with an unlikely story that a late Engr. Jorge Krugger had left me USD$30, 100, 000 in his will. He claimed that the man was a helicopter association and electrical and electronic engineers institute member. He left an email address. He claimed he had tried and failed several times already to get in contact with me.

Comments

9th of Mar, 2009

I also received this false email.

• Su
      19th of Mar, 2009

BARRISTER TEDDY WILLIAMS ESQ.I was emailed with an unlikely story that a late Engr. Jürge Krügger. Had left me Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$30, 10 0.000.00) he claimed that the man was a widely traveled man.He claimed he had tried and failed several times already to get in contact with me.

• Ri
      28th of Jul, 2009

Cleveland, Ohio, USA

I also received this email today. July 28th, 2009. Can't believe people actually believe this nonsense!!

5th of Aug, 2009

I have received 2 emails from this wanker and 4 more from other idiots, the police should find these CLOWNS lock them up and throw away the key. They just prey on innocent gullible people.

• Te
      25th of Nov, 2009

I too am a victim of this bull#@%t artist I just got it and goggled the senders name and this site was the first option that came up and your posts were exactly like the emails i got!!! I wish I was getting that kinda money aye but no way am I falling for that and I'd prefer not through the ill of someone else, as I would hope atleast most have to agree with. I'm not stupid aye so this kinda bull is just annoying!!!

• Po
      2nd of Aug, 2010

Well - they're still at it. I just received the notice: Monday, August 2, 2010.

• Di
      10th of May, 2011

I am in contact with the guy now, and I intend to keep him going as long as possible. Instead of doing what he says, I keep asking stupid, "innocent" questions to keep him busy. Hopefully he doesn't approach another potential victim in the mean time. I know he'll "dissapear" once he finds out I have no intention whatsoever to ever opening an account for this inheritance, but I'm having fun at the moment.
    I am just curious to see how far I can go :-)

Anyway, I must be a popular person, because I receive this kind of inheritances at least twice a week. Wonder why I am still not rich :-)

• Si
      12th of May, 2011

I was just contacted by him through another person using my city's web address. I copied it and sent it to the Mayor's office and their legal department.

• Jh
      21st of Jul, 2011

I just received this email. I agree that it's a scam and wish it could be stopped. This is a particularly devious and mean way to rob gullible people of their hard-earned money. j-hawk