Barbizon / Modeling
I had went to their school in Red Bank. I went two classes out
of seven because my car broke down. When I was able to go back
I tried to call them back email them. They never responded back
to me. Once I got a hold of them well your classes are trickulating.
and were getting busy .So now what happen to the rest of my classes
and was I scammed. I paid over seven hudred dollars for those classes.
I'm a widow on SSI. I feel been holksed and taked advantage of. Now
what happens to the money and the classes. Is everything lost.
This is Fraud.
More Barbizon Complaints & Reviews
- Barbizon model center - they are cons... 
- Barbizon School of Modeling - Fraud 
- Barbizon Modeling School - Made to scam parents 
- Barbizon Modeling School - Don't waste your money 
- Barbizon Modeling - Modeling Scam 
- Barbizon Modeling / Barbizon International - Ripoff
- IPAS/Barbizon - marketing practices and fee structure
- Barbizon Modeling and Acting - Only part of course was made 
- Barbizon Modeling School - Total waste.. 
- Barbizon Modeling School - Scam