Bantia FurnitureSofa set not good

We bought a 3+1+1 Sofa set from Bantia furnitures made with Semi leather. They told that this is a very good artificial leather just after the leather and it is really good. But that semi leather damaged after usage of 6months. We called the company they told we are not responsible for leather quality and we can't do anything. We bought the product for 53K and now after one year we are getting nothing out of it. After that we came to know that Bantia is a worst furniture showroom to trust.

Ja
Feb 04, 2014

Comments

• Pi
      Aug 22, 2016

purchase branded sofas from pinthall.com website!!!

Sep 05, 2017

This is Samar, I bought dinig chairs set of 4 order number is 5808437 on 15th of august-2017 during sale. The item was to be shipped to west bengal.

I tried to get in touch with customer service at phone number [protected], I spoke to Mr/Mrs Farheen several time. everytime I heard, she will get back next day or in cpl of days. But it never happened. Today its 16 days since I ordered and its not yet shipped and no legitimate answers from the customer support.

Kindly look into this matter, if its not possible to ship then kindly cancel the order and refund the money to my account.

-Samar

Aug 17, 2018

very poor service, its been 1 month i ordered an item online, still i didnt not receive it . when ever i call they they say we will send it tomorrow.

• Ad
      Oct 15, 2018
    bantia furniture - Service
    Secundrabad
    India

I booked a sofa set 6 days ago with a commitment of the delivering it in 5 days. In spite of repeated calls there has been no response. The customer service executives are absolutely unprofessional When I personally approached them again the manager has no clue of the status of the delivery of my furniture. Absolutely horrible service

Oct 28, 2018
    bantia furniture - I am received very bad condition denning table from Kompally store
    Hyderabad
    India

I am very much disappointed on Bantia Forniture I am received denning table in very very bad condition here no one response on my issue it 2nd hand denning table..,