BannerGrams.com / Never received any banner

Hi there!
I have placed a request ordering a personalized banner for my husband's 30th Birthday on July 12, 2006. I was billed a total of $51.00 and was credited right away to my credit card. My order banner was supposedly be delivered in 2-3days, but I never received any banner until now. I have called so many times and left them so many messages, but no response. I also sent them so many e-mails and same thing I got no response.

People who do use internet to buy stuff, be aware of this website: BANNERGRAMS.COM. THEIR CONTACT NO. IS [protected]. Please help us on finding out where we can direct our complaints so that the company BANNERGRAMS.COM Can be investigated and be accounted to their SCAMS....

Sincerely,
Kristine of California

Comments

• Kr
      19th of Dec, 2006

Thank you so much for providing a number for these guys. I have been trying with no success to contact this company. They have no phone number or even an address on their website.

I still haven't received my order and it's been over two months. Similar to you, I was charged within minutes of placing my order. I am really frustrated, to say the least.

Hopefully I can get my money back. I'm also going through my credit card company, which is extremely helpful.

Best of luck!

• Bo
      23rd of Feb, 2010

in feb '10 our daughter in law ordered a banner to welcome home her husband (our son) serving in the middle east. no delivery, no return call and no email response. stay away frome this company.

• Fi
      18th of Mar, 2010

I ordered my banner on February 11, 2010 for my husbands welcome home from deployment, which is next month! Same thing, I have left messages and emails...NO RESPONSE!! They did charge my card right away. I am going to come up with a back up plan so my children can have something to hold up as their Daddy comes home. How frustrating, this company is horrible. Stay away from Bannergrams.com!!!

• Su
      26th of Apr, 2010

DO NOT ORDER FROM BANNERGRAMS.COM
    I've tried calling and emailing bannergrams with no response. I ordered a banner 2/17/2010 and my credit card was charged right away. When the banner did not come after 3 weeks I sent an e-mail and received no response. A couple of weeks ago I sent another e-mail and left a message on their customer service phone# and have received no response.
    SUZ

• Br
      5th of May, 2010

Bannergrams overcharged us for shipping. They have refused to respond to five emails and voicemails over the past month in our attempt to resolve the issue. I have just filed a complaint with the Texas attorney general.

Do NOT deal with this company!

BruceB

• Co
      15th of May, 2010

i also order from this company and my order was cancelled after they took my money out of my account but its has been 15 days since it was cancelled and they have yet to give me my money back i have emailed then and called everyday but now the phone is disconected and they have yet to respond to my emails

• Sh
      6th of Jun, 2010

I had a similar experience! Ordered a banner, immediately charged, never received it, no response to emails or phone calls. What a fraudulent company!

• Sh
      21st of Oct, 2010
    bannergrams.com

Never received my banner. No answer to emails, never answered their phone. Of course, I was charged right away. Total fraud!

• Ba
      19th of Aug, 2011

I ordered a banner for my father in laws 60th birthday. It was supposed to be here in 7 days, they sent it out the 7th day or so the email said. I kept checking with ups and there was a shipping order but no movement. I have emailed them and tried calling but their Voicemail is full. I even wrote a complaint on their facebook wall which they deleted in less than a minute.

• Gt
      16th of Sep, 2011

I just had this happen to me. I wish I had looked up their company information beforehand. I actually received my product, but I received it 21 days after my card had been charged, and 10 days after I had given up and asked them to please cancel the order. I made the order on 8/24, looked at the order status on 8/31 (it was still not even processing), sent an email to cancel on 8/31, attempted to call the 281 number (it just said that they are not "currently receiving calls). I never heard back from the cancellation line. On 9/13, a banner comes in the mail. It was sent 3 day expedited, so it was shipped on 9/10. So I attempted to cancel on 8/31, they ignored it and created the sign (I can only assume, since they had already charged me for it, they decided they would just ignore the cancellation) and shipped it on 9/10. Horrible company. No emails returned, and when I attempted to contact them via Facebook, I was promptly deleted from their page and BLOCKED. I only asked for a customer service phone number, and let them know that the number I found did not work.

• Gi
      4th of Jun, 2012

OMG this happened to me too!!! my mom ordered me a banner a week ago for my graduation that was YESTERDAY and it has never been shipped and we've tried calling and emailing them and no one responds and the call never rings and then says they are busy and to leave a message but they don't respond!! my mom should be able to cancel the order and get her money back and me and my mom have put on facebook that this site is a rip off!!! they falsely advertise, don't respond to anyone and take peoples money without giving a product!!! they should be sued and shut down for doing this to people!!

• Fl
      8th of Aug, 2012
    bannergrams.com

I ordered a banner through them over 3 weeks ago, they wont return my emails or phone calls, I just tried calling again and their mailbox is full! My order just says in process. They charged my card $46.00. I am contacting the BBB and filing a complaint! At this point I feel they have stolen from me and its considered theft! I order online from companies all the time and never once has this happened, I guess there is a 1st for everything.

• Au
      16th of Aug, 2012
    bannergrams.com

I think I have gotten scammed to. I ordered a banner on August 23, 2011 for a family reunion held on Labor Day and they arent returning my emails. It cost me $97.00. I called and the mail box is full. I will be reporting them to BBB. Please do not get scammed. Do Not use Bannergrams.com.

• Lo
      8th of Nov, 2012
    bannergrams.com

I ordered a banner, 7 days later it still wasn't sent I tried canceling it never received a conformation back I also left 4 emails, 4 voicemails and 2 faxs no return call and of course my card has already been charge