Bank Of The West / Poor customer relation
I am shocked and disheartened with the way Bank of the West has treated me. I have been faithful paying my mortgage on time for the last 3 years. Due to circumstances, I have not been able to pay my mortgage.
I contacted them 2 months prior to let them know I would like to request a short sale to avoid having the home go to foreclosure. What I got in return was rude and dismissive behavior from 2 loss mitgation representatives.
Both of them felt I did not deserve to have my home in a short sale. Not that my situation did not qualify for a short sale but in their eyes I did not deserve one. Here are two people who's opinion is blocking a short sale.
I had a buyer willing to buy but the bank turned down the offer. Seems strange to me that a bank would not want to deal when they could get money for a home instead of allowing it to go into foreclosure. I am very disappointed with the bank and now my home will go into foreclosure.
Shame on Bank of the West employees who feel they have the right to make a morale decision about a situation instead of the bank's guidelines. I hope if they are ever in need they do not get treated like I have been treated by them.
More Bank Of The West Complaints & Reviews
- Bank Of The West - Overdraft abuse 
- Bank Of The West - ATM ate my debit card! 
- Bank Of The West - Daily Overdraft fees plus more 
- Bank of the West - Oakland, CA - Lying to customers! 
- Bank Of The West - Overdraft fees
- Bank Of The West - representative claudia and the branch.
- Bank Of The West - unauthorized charges /unbelievable amount of fees charged/ bad customer service and sympathy
- Bank of the West Customer Service Line - Unprofessional CSR's 
- Bank Of The West - Bank fees and Incompetent bank employees 
- Bank Of The West - Scammed me for $26.57!