Bamplay.com / Fraudulent charges and no idea how to stop them

United Kingdom Review updated:

I never heard about the company www.bamplay.com/london. I never ordered from them or used the services, but 3 weeks ago they started to take money from me every month. I was shocked that they scammed me. I don’t know what to do next and no idea how to get money back. Please, post comments and share this info within others. It might be very helpful info for other people.

Gu
Aug 16, 2014

Comments

• Po
      Jan 23, 2013
    bamplay.com - Return my money!!!!!
    bamplay.com

I saw two charges on my bank account from bamplay.com. I called the number listed by my bank and the guy told me 2 different names of who made the charges. Asked me if I was near Michigan, I said no. He said well these must not be your charges.

• Sc
      May 22, 2013

Me too! Three charges $35.95 each ! Unbelievableļ¼

Aug 30, 2013

Bamplay.com charged me 3 times € 32, 00, someway somehow they hacked my creditcard info. ###ing scamartists!!!

• Fl
      Nov 07, 2013

7 x 43€ voor carnavalliedjes te hebben gedownload wat ik nooit gezien of gehoord heb

• Du
      Feb 17, 2014

Never heard of Bamplay before I saw my bank statement. I have no idea how these crooks hacked my credit card for 34, 95.

• Gr
      May 21, 2014

Do you know how to cancel the charges or whom I can contact with? I saw 34.95 charge for every month on my bill, but have no idea about bamplay!

• Lo
      Sep 15, 2015

Just had the same experience as everyone who's commented here. Customer service refunded all charges from bamplay and/or donnaplay. I have not been able to establish from where this account originated even after working with my bank and the customer service for the sites. My bank is on alert for any further charges. I feel like customer service has been dealing with this quite a bit because they had no issue with refunding my money from the past three months. Whole deal is shady, and I am disturbed by the randomness of these charges.

• Ge
      Oct 19, 2015

Someone set up an account using my info too. They had been charging me $34.95 for the last 6 months. The first thing I did was cancel the bank card they were using and notified them by email of the fraudulent account. ([protected]@bamplay.com) That went no where so I contacted them at 1-877-747-0005 and they are telling me that they can only refund for the last 90 days. I could care less what your company policy is on refunds, this is not a customer service issue, it is an illegal, fraudulent account and I want ALL my money back. Now they have given me their corporate address to take it up with them. It is: Double Groove, LC., 538 West 21 St. Suite 77490, Houston, Texas 77008-3642, Attn: Tim Aluster. I suggest everyone on here mail these crooks a letter. I am going to follow up with them and see if I get my money back. This is the third time this has happened when I make an online purchase. Different company but the crooks are better than the fabled secure site. I will not, and advise anyone else to never, never, never buy anything online again.