Bajaj XCD 125 / Poor service og bagga link

India Review updated:
Hi,
this is junaid khan. i bought bajaj xcd125 in july-08, my first experience was on bike was good. it was givin 40-45 average. then i took my bike to ur bagga link for my first free service. that time i dont't know what ur enginners done with my bike. it was giving 50-55 KMPL, now i have already done my second free service. but still it's giving 55 KMPL. i don't know what ur guys are doing there. and what they actually think of service. i didn't find anything special in my bike after second service. what they done with my bike is they just clean my bike and change engine oil. after second i was aspecting my bike average appx 65-70. but i was completely wrong. and appoint some better mechanics for ur company. i was very disappoint. i bought that bike ecause i seen on television that it's giving 109 KMPL. plz don't do cheat with ur customer's. plz contact me and do the needfull for the same.
Thanks
Junaid khan

Comments

Dh
  16th of Sep, 2008
Posted: 16-09-2008 by d k singh[send email]
Poor service
Hi,
this is dk singh. i bought bajaj xcd125 in 16-04-08, my first experience was on bike was good. it was givin 40-45 average. then i took my bike to ur bagga link for my first free service. that time i dont't know what ur enginners done with my bike. it was giving 50-55 KMPL, now i have already done my second free service. but still it's giving 55 KMPL. i don't know what ur guys are doing there. and what they actually think of service. i didn't find anything special in my bike after second service. what they done with my bike is they just clean my bike and change engine oil. after second i was aspecting my bike average appx 65-70. but i was completely wrong. and appoint some better mechanics for ur company. i was very disappoint. i bought that bike ecause i seen on television that it's giving 109 KMPL. plz don't do cheat with ur customer's.importent note=presently i found some leakage oil from inside oil tank. i was comlaind my nearest servise centre (suvidha bajaj panipat HR) but they are not taking necessary action. theyare calling next week- next -$ -next- week. plz do the needfull action for the same.
Pj
  5th of Oct, 2008
Complaints Board | Submit Complaint | News & Stories | Recalls | Consumer Tips & Tricks | Videos | Mess-Ups!

Sponsored Links

Last discussed
1. (0 minutes ago)
ASN Holdings and Ittina Properties
ASN Holdings and Ittina Properties are fraud!
2. (2 minutes ago)
Poor service!
Consumer tips & tricks
8 Vital Steps to Take if Your Identity is Stolen
Make Your Complaint Heard
The world’s best-kept retirement secret
Worst rating
1. CIC Triple Advantage (-570)
2. Castaway Pools and Spas (-416)
3. KmartFeedback.com (-379)
4. Afni Collections (-325)
5. 360 Share Pro (-311)
Subjects of wide speculation
1. Novelty ID Factory (1298)
Take your money and run away
2. KmartFeedback.com (1216)
$2500 gift card survey!
3. Castaway Pools and Spas (687)
Never came back to finish the job!
4. Dr. Sydney Coleman (552)
Buyer beware!
5. CIC Triple Advantage (529)
Signed up for service I never received and did not want or need!
Stay away
1. Airtel (1074)
2. CIC Triple Advantage (328)
3. Nokia (309)
4. Sears (298)
5. Direct TV (284)

Bajaj XCD 125 Complaints - Poor service og bagga link
Review all Bajaj XCD 125 complaints
Posted: 2008-09-10 by Junaid Khan [send email]
Poor service og bagga link
Thanks
Junaid khan
Comments India Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments
19 days ago by Dhiraj Kr Singh [send email]
Posted: 16-09-2008 by d k singh[send email]
Poor service

Previous | 1 | Next
Please check text spelling before submitting comment
Your Name
Your E-Mail Address
Your E-mail is invisible to others
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree