Bajaj Finserv / No response on ECS bounce which is effecting my bank statement
I have purchased a Samsung AC worth Rs. 17, 000 from TMC Begumpet on 30 March'08 through Bajaj Finance interest free scheme. I submitted all the necessary documents which were required by Bajaj Finance people and I have also signed the mandate for monthly ECS for my CITIBank Account.
The 1st installment was supposed to be due in May but when the ECS came to my account it got bounced back saying "Mandate is not submitted". I tried calling finance company branch for the same but I did not get any proper response from them. June was the second month when the ECS got bounced back for the same reason. This is affecting in my bank Statement where in every month ECS bounce is reflecting. I have to apply for some other loan but this bounce is effecting my creditability without any fault of mine.
Every time I am calling the finance company some or the other person takes the call and will say we will revert back in 10 mins but they never came back. I even tried escalating this to their senior people through email but still no response and nothing is being done from their side This kind of service is not at all expected from an organization like Bajaj Finance.
I would really appreciate if you can help me in this and resolve this for me so that next month the same thing does not repeat and if i could also get a letter clearly stating the reason for ECS bounce which I can use as a proof for my future loan applications.
More Bajaj Finserv Complaints & Reviews
- Bajaj Finserv - Unfair business practices 
- Bajaj Auto Finance - Irresponsibility and Harassment by Bajaj Auto Finance
- Bajaj Finserv - mental harresement 
- Bajaj Finserv - refund of security deposite 
- Bajaj Finserv - Mismanagement of Employees reflected in my credit history 
- Bajaj Finserv - beware of bajaj group
- Bajaj Finserv - Personal loan
- Bajaj Finserv - EMI rejected , hit my bank account multiple times
- Bajaj Finserv - no collection center and wrong dues