Axon OutSourcingcheap employer and forfeit salary at instant termination

Hi,

I have joined Axon Outsourcing DP6, Kohat enclave (Pitampura) on 27th Nov 2017 and left on 26th December 2017 as they did not allow me to work which I later email them with my resign as they told me to email. I left the company after 30 days (one month) because they don't have accounting process knowledge and very bad work environment. Old Office chairs, P4 computers, bad internet connection, server issues and no power backup. No hygiene condition as they fixed coffee machine in toilet. They talk to employees in abusive language. They promised to pay my salary but did not paid any. Later they have blackmailed me demanding for money. However in probation period of 3months a company cannot ask for 3months notice period which is mentioned on my agreement. ILLITRATE HR Who dont have knowledge of read and write a document. They are doing this type of fraud to every person who work there and never pay them salary and blackmail them later for money. Never trust Axon type crooked people.

Axon outsourcing Associates - Rohit Gark, Geetika Gark & Nitika Nag.

Address DP-6, Pitampura Delhi.
Phn no- [protected] / 011-[protected]
mailto: [protected]@axonoutsourcing.com, [protected]@axonoutsourcing.com, [protected]@axonoutsourcing.com

Request you to please take a really strict action against this company and associated people.

Thanking You