Avinol PM / trial is just a bait

Avinol PM
Avinol PM advertised free trial during which it was possible to get all money back with 100% guarantee. I canceled my trial only after a week of starting it with one more week of spare room left but despite that I was ignored for next 10 days and after they’ve answered me trial was already over and I had to pay.

A  18th of Jan, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I failed to read the small print so I feel ripped off. The bait was that you have a trial for $4.95, apparently for postage. Before I had a chance to test the product I am charged for the "free" trial plus for the next month's supply. I canceled my account, but am out $160 and haven't even tried it. Even if it is a good product, I don't want to do business with a company that is deceptive in its advertising.
A  24th of Feb, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My online security would not even let me enter the site -- that's a big warning to me that something is going on! I then looked to different areas for reviews and the highest average reviews are coming up 3 stars ... so, not so good product, plus they aren't honest in business apparently. Oh, another quick way to tell it's a hoax is that every reviewer and picture are the same ones on hundreds of other internet sell sites, skin care, wrinkle cream, diet products ... that exact same three ladies are reviewers.
A  11th of Mar, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This is a total rip off product. My understanding was the same as everyone else...I plan to see what can be done about their false advertising. There was nothing in the package about returning and canceling. I plan to dispute the charge on my credit card. Tell everyone that Avinol PM is a total fraud and it doesn't work!!!
A  2nd of May, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Order free trial paying "shipping fee" but transaction alert on cell from my bank said "subscription fee"? Should have listened to the complainers they were 100% correct. Shady company still shaking in my boots could have lost $$$ I really couldn't afford 71-year-old on limited budget but suffering severe insomnia. Please people listen!!! still upset I gave these shady company my banking information.
A  22nd of May, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree they got me for over 180.00 before I noticed the withdrawls mykel1955@live.com if you have any questions. My bank CHASE has filed a claim. They agreed to refund my money on the 1st I am not holding my breath
N  23rd of May, 2017 by
@Myke Winter I caught mine today. I decided to check my bank balance and was shocked to see that I was charged $79.95. I called my bank and they cancelled my debit card and are filing a claim to try to get my money back. I'm so done with online purchases unless its from a reputable company. Seems that my decision to pay $4.95 shipping was not the smartest one. These people should be jailed! Imagine all the money they are making by fooling people into their con game.
A  30th of May, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I am also a victim of the so-called "Free Trial" and was recently-charged $79.95, plus 4.95 Postage. I am a LOT of others who thought I give these pills a try. For me, they actually work, BUT, I was unaware of the high price of the 2nd 30-day supply.
A  9th of Jun, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I too was a victim. I should've known better that nothing is free. I swear I never saw the fine print as much as I tried to see the fine print. And the product did not work for me at all .
A  15th of Jun, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My wife has had sleeping problems most of her adult life. She also was a victim and thought it was an introductory offer not realizing we had to call prior to 2 weeks. As usual the fine print was their at 75 sometimes we forget to check. We feel they are taking advantage of seniors.
N  23rd of Jun, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I definitely feel that Avinol is taking advantage of seniors. I too tried the $4.95 trial which was pay for the shipping. I did not notice for 2 months that they were charging $79.95 per mo for a small box of pills that did not work. I was told you had a 90 day money back guarantee. When I called they said it was only a 30 day money back guarantee and they only wanted to give me half of my money back. What a con game. Vicky Hayes
A  2nd of Jul, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Very true they should be closed down by the better business burp or some who has the right to do it. they should not be allowed to keep rippin people off like this. Signed charles rotter
A  8th of Feb, 2018 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was led to believe I was only paying for $4.95 shipping, ONLY! But I got charged $79.99 ! I called the company at : 1-855-509-6081 and a very arrogant woman named Carla, who told me I was to blame for THEIR deceptive advertising! All because I failed to read their sneaky fine print which was basically hidden. As the only thing I saw was: 'Pay only for the shipping for your free trail.' If I had SEEN the 18 day free trail, than get charged $80...I would NEVER done business with them!! THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE IN JAIL!
N  12th of Feb, 2018 by
[censor] !!! can get same type of product for way less, I had same exp as above, trial turns into 79.99 every month!! bull crap way of doing business, wonder if the shark tank people even know anything about it? it was presented as a free trial for 4.95, now I have to send it back, to get money back as they now are charging me 79.99.
N  9th of Mar, 2018 by
Same as all the above: Signed on for the $4.95 free sample, just pay for shipping. They billed my CC $79.95 before I caught on. Filed a claim with the PA Attorney General and with my CC. Deceptive, Intentionally misleading, fraudulent, unethical, etc. Don't do business with them under any circumstances. Product is worthless as well, you're better off drinking a cup of green tea.
N  10th of Mar, 2018 by
We need to make them pay for this scam! Please someone start a class action law suit!
N  10th of Mar, 2018 by
Those are Criminals and I just paid 35 overdraft! I didn't take a few pills from their trial and was really bad and now they say there was a fine print somewhere I still don't see it! Not enough! refunding me after I return your crap??? I wanna see you behind bars Creep!
N  10th of Mar, 2018 by
Are they scaming us using the CVS? This will land them in jail for sure! I thought it was CVS!

N  10th of Mar, 2018 by
I will file a claim for the Federal Trade Commissioner..
N  10th of Mar, 2018 by
File a Claim! Those Criminals will steal money from others as long as they still operate!

N  14th of Mar, 2018 by
Like most people, I failed to read the fine print as well for this so called free offer. As a result, I found out by accessing my bank account online that I had been billed. Shortly after receiving my "free" offer, I had looked on my online account to find I had two charges for the product; one of $1.95 and another for $4.66, but I also noticed the word "recurring" in the same line, so I called the company immediately to advise that I didn't want this product every month. The girl told me that I would need to keep this current trial and wait until closer to the 30 day trial was over and then call back to cancel and return the portion I had not used at my own expense. Twenty-four days BEFORE the 30 days was up is when I noticed the second charge!! I was able to call the company and get them to cancel before they sent it out, but found that I would have to return my unused portion before I would get a refund on the cancelled order!! Wish I had researched this corrupt company first. Will be writing the Attorney General for FL soon to report. This really messed up my checking account.

Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals Logo Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals