Avent / bottles

1 San Diego, CA, United States

First let me say I have always used and enjoyed avent products until now. I have had an issue since my twins were born. I purchased bottles every month as normal, but in between I buy new nipples if I can not afford the whole pack. So far every time I have purchased the nipples they continue to leak pretty bad all over my babies. They end up with their clothes soaked or it's all over them and when I have to pack up 4 kids to go get bottles or nipples and get home just to have them not work I'm am highly upset. I have attached video and photos, but this doesn't even describe the worse it's been for me. My husbands is stationed in japan for two years so I'm pretty much a single mom of four and can't afford to be having these issues. I'm already dealing with so much and money is so tight because we didn't expect twins and this really upsets me. I hope that you guys really listen to this complaint and maybe figure out what's going on because women in my shoes dealing with issues like this is so stressful. You may think it's small, but for us it's not. I'm now forced to use old bottles tonight because I have no money to go get anything else and it breaks my heart I'm just so upset.

Ht