Avast / Internet security

1 prague, Czech Republic

1/21/16 a pop-up for a update for my online security with avast. I followed the instructions and gave them my credit card info and hit the submit button. all it did was sat "loading" for a very long time and would not do anything else. I re-submitted my order and the same thing, I then tried a two year "premier plan and it wouldn't load. I figured that something was wrong with their sight so I gave up for the time being. Later in the day I was checking my e-mail and lo and behold I was charged 87.75 for the attempts that i had made. I contacted them and of course was on hold for a long time and after explaining my problem I was transferred to another person. I explained that I was o.k. keeping the "premier" package for 39.99 but didn't want the other two which were duplications. The female rep I spoke to couldn't hardly speak english and I had a very hard time understanding her. She was giving me some kind of code and another web sight that I would have to go to. I called my bank and of course they had already withdrawn their funds so I closed down my account to stop them from any more withdraws. I would never recommend them to anyone, their web page wouldn't even install the "premier" package after following the instructions. I am now out 87.75 and mad as hell, and feel I have been ripped off.

Ri