Automatic Data Processing [ADP] / taking to much from irs levy
We talked to the IRS & ADP 3-4 times on this. Adp gave us different #s they will take per check (biweekly) each time we called 1000, 700, 600.
They all had names like "Michael" and "Trish" but very strong east Indian accents, they don't even use their real names. Pretty sketchy...
Adp says IRS will contact us with the right number. IRS says "no they have to contact us, if they take more than what leaves you with $1200 on your check, report them."
They TOOK $1200!! Someone's getting reported in the morning. We can't live off $100 for all our bills and food.
More Automatic Data Processing [ADP] Complaints & Reviews
- ADP - unethical payroll service 
- ADP Total Pay Card - hold on card for declined charges 
- ADP - garnishment 
- ADP - garnishment services 
- ADP - payroll garnishment 
- ADP Total Pay Card - they have $300. 00 of mine and don't know where it is and do not care
- ADP - repeated wrong number calls, failure to update records with correct info
- ADP - payroll
- ADP Payroll Services - inconsistent taxes 
- ADP - customer service representatives