Autolist of CanadaA way out!!

Basically, long story short, this place is awful!! I had 2 leans on the car I bought. They make you think you are purchasing a car when you really are leasing. There was cigarette burns in the seat and stone chips in the windshield. In the end had I continued with autolist I would have paid nearly 30 000 for a 2004 neon. But I bought it out 1 year after I dealt with autolist and paid 16 000 ..isn't that ridiculously enough for you to want to back away? They do this to everybody!! Thankfully most people are catching on quickly enough.
I went to go talk to the finance people at AutoList and ended up leaving only to find a note on my door, someone telling me that they can help and to give him a call..how sad is that. The person didn't even know why I was there and hadn't seen me at all..but just knew when they saw my vehicle pull in that I was yet another autolist victim.

Thankfully, I went and dealt with amazing people at VICKAR NISSAN and they helped me out tremendously. If you are looking to get out of autolist without having to go bankrupt, give Wayne a call at [protected] and tell him Kayla & Jon Nebel sent you! They will help you out as best as they can!! It's worth a shot, what do you have to loose?

Comments

• Fi
      Nov 17, 2012

How did the person help you get out of auto list we have a car right now with them and they used our house we had no idea because they did not mention it to us the car is a 2004 and we have paid 20, 000 the car is not even worth that and we still owe 20, 000 more on it which if we knew we would have even got the car from them of course it is a lease to own

• Ir
      Dec 06, 2013

We leased a 2010 van from autolist six months ago. The amount per month is 600.00. It is not worth this much.. I want to get out of this lease. What should I do?