Autolist of Canada — A way out!!
Basically, long story short, this place is awful!! I had 2 leans on the car I bought. They make you think you are purchasing a car when you really are leasing. There was cigarette burns in the seat and stone chips in the windshield. In the end had I continued with autolist I would have paid nearly 30 000 for a 2004 neon. But I bought it out 1 year after I dealt with autolist and paid 16 000 ..isn't that ridiculously enough for you to want to back away? They do this to everybody!! Thankfully most people are catching on quickly enough.
I went to go talk to the finance people at AutoList and ended up leaving only to find a note on my door, someone telling me that they can help and to give him a call..how sad is that. The person didn't even know why I was there and hadn't seen me at all..but just knew when they saw my vehicle pull in that I was yet another autolist victim.
Thankfully, I went and dealt with amazing people at VICKAR NISSAN and they helped me out tremendously. If you are looking to get out of autolist without having to go bankrupt, give Wayne a call at [protected] and tell him Kayla & Jon Nebel sent you! They will help you out as best as they can!! It's worth a shot, what do you have to loose?
More Autolist of Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Autolist of Canada - 35% Interest being charged for lease 
- Auto List Of Canada - Illegal Business Contracts. Violation of Section 96 of the Consumer Protection Act
- Autolist of Canada - Autolist of Canada Worst Car Dealer
- Autolist of Canada - interest rate
- Auto List Of Canada - Car
- Auto List Of Canada - inhouse financing is a scam 
- Auto List Of Canada - 2006 lincoln zepher
- Auto List Of Canada - lease excessive interest and fraud.
- Auto List Of Canada - my car
- Auto List Of Canada - Purchase of a vehicle - winnipeg