Auto Portfolio Services / UNPORFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE/ THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE/SCAMMERS

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS COMPANY COULD STILL BE IN BUSINESS. I HAVE LOOKED THROUGH ALL OF THE COMPLAINTS PEOPLE HAVE POSTED AND FROM WHAT I SEE, WE ALL HAVE BEEN PUT THROUGH THE SAME SITUATION. WORSE PART IS, WE ARE ALL WILLING TO PAY OR FIX THE SITUATIONS AND YET SUPERVISORS ARE "TOO BUSY" TO RETURN CALLS OR THE INCOMPETENT PEOPLE ANSWERING THE PHONES DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THESE SITUATIONS! THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS! I AM GOING TO COMPILE A LIST OF EMAILS AND PHONE NUMBERS OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SUBMITTED THEIR COMPLAINTS AND SUBMIT EVERYTHING TO A LAWYER TO SEE ABOUT A CLASS ACT LAWSUIT! THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH!

SIGNED,
AM

Comments

• Cc
      31st of Mar, 2010

I agree 100% with you. My payments have been on time since Jan 2004. July 2009 I received no statement from Peak 5. Finally got one in August 2009, guess what I was behind. I have had nothing put trouble from this company. I call and am directed to a supervisor, all I get is an answering machine and no call back. I am 3 months from paying my loan off and now I have a repo guy showing up wanting to pick up my vehicle. WTF! I am current!!! I have had hide my vehicle because no one will call me back.

• Fb
      8th of Mar, 2011

I can never more agree with u also. I am fuming mad as I learned that as of 12/17/2010 these crooks have bought my loan from pelican resource group both of these companies are a big joke . Please never do business with either they are a scam . I spoke to a rep at pelican 12/2/2010 to make an arrangement to send half of my payment by 12/12/2010, and the other half by 12/24/2010 . Well in January I recieved a bullcrap letter stating that I am no longer to contact pelican as of 12/17/2010 and that aps is now my loan servicer. I sent over one thousand dollars to cover my payments until March and how about these crooks are telling me that pelican never reported my december payment and my account is pass due for the amount of half of my payment that I sent in December and they want me to fax proof even after I gave them the money gram transfer numbers. It is now March and they are still calling me saying that I am past due . tonight I spoke to some one at pelican resource group and they told me I could call aps tomorrow and let them know that I spoke with Jinny at pelican and Kim from aps is to get in contact with her to resolve the issue, Get a Load of That! The story goes on but as It gets worst I will post more. But one thing for certain two things for sure I have to get a new car and put these crooks behind me! The owners of both companies should be arrested for grand theft! To all who read this before u buy a car investigate the dealership and the finance companie before u sign on the dotted line because u just may end up in a mess like this!

• Fl
      21st of Dec, 2012

We still in business and going strong BIATCHESSSS!!! Thanks for the cars we get to buy them as employees at a discounted rate