Authorhouse / unprofessionalism
I signed a book publication contract with AuthorHouse in 2012.
Since then, problems have been dogging the project.
Micheal Pyles, who is in charge of sending me free copies, has never responded to my emails when I asked him why I could not have a say on how the copies are sent if I have to pay about $200 for the mailing costs.
I filed a complaint with AuthorSupport, which took weeks to respond to my emails. It often took weeks for AuthorSupport to give me a reply.
Merly Delicano, my coordinator, took weeks even months to respond to my emails.
I pointed out the problem to manager Headley-Jerome, who said: “We are not sure how we could have acted more appropriately.”
My new coordinator, May Alvarez, suddenly ignored my emails.
I pointed out the problem to Tim Mendoza, production supervisor, who avoids addressing my complaint.
AuthorHouse employees are unabashedly shameless. Instead of offering an apology and trying to improve its services, a senior employee, Adrienne Scherschel, senior Author Satisfaction researcher, asked me to not rehash what had happened and to move on.
I finally reached the point where I said enough is enough. I took the monetary loss and moved on.
The USA has some of the best business schools in the world. The Authorhouse employees do not even have an ounce of business etiquette. They do not even know that before they are businesspeople, they have to be decent people.
More Authorhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Authorhouse - fraud 
- Author house - Terrible experience 
- Author house - scam and fraud 
- Authorhouse - AuthorHouse--Self-Publishing Rip Off 
- Authorhouse - Authors not being paid for all sales 
- Authorhouse - self publishing scam authorhouse 
- Authorhouse - royalties
- Authorhouse - services of illegal pulling money off of my credit card without my permission
- Authorhouse - isabelle leymarie 
- Author house - Publishing my book