Auction.com — Erroneous Foreclosure Listing info
Auction.com and 24/7 Realty have fraudulently and erroneously listed this property as FORECLOSED, but it is NOT a Foreclosure.
It became Bank Owned by Deed in Lieu. With a deed in lieu of foreclosure, it transferred ownership of this home to Wells Fargo Home Mortgage voluntarily, instead of through foreclosure. This was NEVER a foreclosure.
Listing on Zillow by Auction.com and 24/7 Realty states the following:
DEC 8 2014 Listed by bank $15, 000 This property was foreclosed and now the lender is selling it for $15, 000.
Foreclosed The lender assumed this property during foreclosure proceedings and now owns it.
If there is a Class Action Lawsuit on this, I want in! Sick of Banks, Scammers and Fabricators screwing Consumers. They should ALL lose their license to practice and be heavily fined.
More Auction.com Complaints & Reviews
- REDC / Auction.com - Unfair charges 
- Auction.com - unfair practices 
- Auction.com - Real Estate Auction 
- Auction.com - Illegal Auctions & Fraud 
- Auction.com - Won the auction - Lost the house! 
- Auction.com - Deadbeats 
- Auction.com - illegal auction
- REDC / Auction.com / Landauction.com / NRLL East - Faud, misleading 
- Auction.com - I won a house but not same as pictured
- Auction.com - waste of time