ATV Discounter / BAD PRODUCT AND SERVICE

1 Canton, GA, United States

I Bought A go kart 250 gk10 in may never got it till july no instuctions and sure wasnt 95% together any ways.after putting it together we rode it one day and the slowdown gear exploded in the caseing it took two months for them to even reply then my wife who works as a attorney found there number to there corp office, I called many times only to never get phone calls not returned, (like always) the president (sheri) would never return my calls for those out there here is the # [protected]). I finally got a hold of Rob parst MGR who was a big help at first but then went sour he sent me a new motor only to find out it doesnt run now Iam spemding money to get this thing fixed only to find out once agian nothing working it still does not run its been going on 5 months and this thing is still not running my warranty is running out and my kids just look at this go kart sitting in the garage not running. Now I am seeking my leagle rights I will take this to the news, BBB, as far as i can take it untill something is done to fix this problem. for those outthere the phone # are listed below.
rob [protected]
corp # [protected]
Iwould stay away from this company due to false information!!!

We