Atlantic Group / Threat

1 Don''t knowDont know, United States Review updated:

Hello I am beyond upset I just received a phone call on my cell...from the Atlantic Group claiming that there is a court case against me because of a fraud ...that i had borrow funds from an online site... I never did! The guy threatened me that i have to pay $ right away or they will send "someone" to arrest me at the place of my residence or my business! being a single mom working full time having an ex husband who owes $ back in child support and still emotionally abusing me...i certainly do not need any extra stress in my life...

Ka
Jan 15, 2016

More Atlantic Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ta
      15th of Jan, 2016

Don't fall for it. I had a work associate that believed the phone calls when she first started to get them. Let me tell you in a nutshell that we work for a very large company. These people started calling and harassing her at work. We would receive 300+ calls a days from these people for her. It took this very large company over 6 months to get the calls stopped. Don't fall for anything they tell you. Don't answer your phone. Block their #. Change your #. Do not believe them!!!