Atlantic Circulation Inc. / Fraud

2550 Kingston Road, Suite 113York, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 717-755-3480

There is a magazine crew travelling the us and scamming people. They recently were in tx you can see compaints at the below links. When some one comes to your door watch out for names liek terri miller, sean yannotti, kevin oxford, emerson winfield, donna stubbs, devon wescoe and matt nagengast.

Http: / / www. Complaintsboard.com / complaints / atlantic - circulation - inc - c116667. Html

I don't understand why this hasnt been stopped earlier! Help stop them.

Report, and complain about your situation

Go to and fill out complaint forms be sure to use names so that they are easier to track down. :

Www. Fraud. Org

Www. Consumerfraudreporting. Org

And most importantly contact your state attorney general.

The list is at consumerfraudreporting. Org / stateattorneygernerllist. Php

Please help stop!

Comments

An
  20th of Apr, 2010
It is amazing...we have all been teenagers either trying to make an honest buck or dreamed of winning an awesome vacation...folks this just doesn't seem the way to do it. My story is the same as the rest...young teen shows up at the door promised the grand European vacation by selling magazines. His name was Demitrus Brown, if that was his real name. Nothing was mentioned of cash and I provided a check for my purchase but alas...never recieved the product. The order was placed months ago and I just submitted an e-mail to this Atlanticcirculation.com's shady looking website. I'm also going to try and contact my bank to see if there is anything that can be done from that side...thanks for all the advise and other websites posted to help stop this company.
Ch
  24th of Mar, 2012

Atlantic Circulations - No product / no refund
Atlantic Circulations
2550 Kingston Rd
York
Pennsylvania
Phone: 717-755-3480

Never received mag. Requested refund. Never got it.