At Home Rewards / Fraudulent credit card charges
I started seeing a deduction on my credit card statement and thought it was from a purchase made on e-bay. This month (May, 2007) I again noticed the deduction of $14.95 and started to look into it. Being a Sunday, the company was not open, I turned to the internet and found that a similar experience had happened to "Kevin". I then went back to my previous bills and the charge has been every month since January! I neither know what this is or what it is for, but at any rate, did not order anything from this company. I plan on notifying my Visa bank on Monday for fraudulent charges against ATHOMEREWASRDS. Has anyone else experienced this with this company?
More At Home Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- At Home Rewards - Illegal practices 
- At Home Rewards - Charges to my account which were not approved my me. 
- At Home Rewards - I know it's a scam, and I just want the calls to stop!
- At Home Rewards - unauthorized charge 
- At Home Rewards - Wrongful charge to my bank account
- At Home Rewards - charging credit card monthly 
- At Home Rewards - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES 
- At Home Rewards - Scam membership