Assurant Solutions (Protect Your Bubble) / Useless Service

Jul 28, 2015
Assurant Solutions
676 E. Swedesford Rd Suite 300
Phone: 855-792-2355
On July 11, 2015, my daughter dropped her phone at a concert and it was damaged. We made a claim on the insurance we had purchased through Protect Your Bubble the next day. We were told that within 24/48 hours a replacement phone would be sent. Ten days later, no replacement. We called the company and were told that they had sent a proof of loss statement via email that needed to be submitted before they could review the claim. The company had sent the email to the wrong address. (not the email supplied with contract) They had only used part of my email address. After receiving the email while speaking with the customer service representative, I immediately filed the statement. It was now July 22. The next day I called the company to check the status. I was told that they had received the statement and again told that within 24/48 hours the claim would be reviewed and a replacement phone would be sent. It is July 28th and we have neither heard from the company nor have we seen the replacement phone. Do not trust this company to fulfill their commitment to you.

More Assurant Solutions (Protect Your Bubble) Complaints & Reviews