Assurant Solutions (Protect Your Bubble) / Useless Service
On July 11, 2015, my daughter dropped her phone at a concert and it was damaged. We made a claim on the insurance we had purchased through Protect Your Bubble the next day. We were told that within 24/48 hours a replacement phone would be sent. Ten days later, no replacement. We called the company and were told that they had sent a proof of loss statement via email that needed to be submitted before they could review the claim. The company had sent the email to the wrong address. (not the email supplied with contract) They had only used part of my email address. After receiving the email while speaking with the customer service representative, I immediately filed the statement. It was now July 22. The next day I called the company to check the status. I was told that they had received the statement and again told that within 24/48 hours the claim would be reviewed and a replacement phone would be sent. It is July 28th and we have neither heard from the company nor have we seen the replacement phone. Do not trust this company to fulfill their commitment to you.
More Assurant Solutions (Protect Your Bubble) Complaints & Reviews
- IQ Data International / RentCollect - Harassment 
- Assurant Health - Beware 
- Assurant Specialty Property - No service only lip service 
- Assurant Solutions - Awful experience 
- Assurant Health - Fraudsters and cheaters 
- RentCollect Global - debt collection
- RentCollect Global - rude representatives!!!
- Assurant Solutions - product registration home appliances
- RentCollect Global - unethical behaviour
- Assurant Solutions - failure to honor 2 year 360 warranty with accidental damage