Aspen Dental Harrisburg / do not trust them
I totally agree with all the complaints on this forum. I started my nightmare with them years ago and it continues. They have ripped both me and my insurance company off in just about every way that is mentioned: fit, cost, billing my insurance co. For teeth I don't have, and would never accept! They refused to reimburse me... I will also contact my State's Attorney General, the Better Business Buearu and let them know what is going on!!! These people are the worst of the worst when it comes to corporate greed! I also should have known when they insited on full payment and when they wanted to pull all my good teeth out there was something wrong. I contacted patient services and thet transferred my files to another branch and somehow my records got lost. I wrote the CEO and also spoke with Patrick Thomsen Director, Practice Support and just got the run around. If I did not work 6 days a week 10-12 hours a day and I had the time to hire a attorney I would. But threw my job when I get to 10-12 families homes everyday to service there products and I warn them about Aspen Dentals incompitance and sooner or later the word will get out and these Thugs will go out of business.
More Aspen Dental Harrisburg Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - insurance coverage
- Aspen Dental Management - service and professionalism lack of
- Aspen Dental - they removed too much bone and now I can not use denture.
- Aspen Dental in Pascagoula MS - racism against poor people and false advertisement
- Aspen Dental Management - services provided-specifically a crown that lasted 18 months