Aspen Dental Harrisburg / do not trust them

Aspen Dental
4265 Union Deposit Rd
Phone: 717-545-6065
I totally agree with all the complaints on this forum. I started my nightmare with them years ago and it continues. They have ripped both me and my insurance company off in just about every way that is mentioned: fit, cost, billing my insurance co. For teeth I don't have, and would never accept! They refused to reimburse me... I will also contact my State's Attorney General, the Better Business Buearu and let them know what is going on!!! These people are the worst of the worst when it comes to corporate greed! I also should have known when they insited on full payment and when they wanted to pull all my good teeth out there was something wrong. I contacted patient services and thet transferred my files to another branch and somehow my records got lost. I wrote the CEO and also spoke with Patrick Thomsen Director, Practice Support and just got the run around. If I did not work 6 days a week 10-12 hours a day and I had the time to hire a attorney I would. But threw my job when I get to 10-12 families homes everyday to service there products and I warn them about Aspen Dentals incompitance and sooner or later the word will get out and these Thugs will go out of business.

N  5th of Jan, 2010 by
Aspen Dental should be investigated. They do very POOR dental work. I used most of my savings to pay for trifling work. Please beware of these unskilled workers.
N  5th of Jan, 2010 by
Aspen Dental might do good work on some animals; but I doubt it. I wouldn't take my dog to these individuals. I as well as my pocket book will suffer for the rest of my life for the awful work they did on my teeth. Aspen dental covered my two front teeth with some kind of substance that within a month started peeling off when I brush my teeth with their special $135.00 miracle tooth brush I purchased from them. Please beware of all the baloney they hand you. Take the free exam and x-rays and then go find yourself a real dentist or you will be SORRY.

Aspen Dental Management Logo Aspen Dental Management