Aspen Dental / insurance rip off and shoddy work
i had ten teeth extracted and temporary denture made in april.i have two dental insurance policy's i was told i had to pay seven hundred and thirty dollar's as my total co pay.i still have the temp teeth which are terrible.now i am told i have to pay another eleven hundred and twenty dollar's.because the insurance company did not pay as much as they said they would aspen told me they have that right.no where on my statement does the seven hundred and thirty dollar's show up that i already paid them.i told them i don't want them to make me the permanent teeth because their work is lousy.they have been paid twenty five hundred dollar's for the permanent dentures by my insurace itold them keep the money i don't want them making my teeth and we will call it even.they said i still have to pay the eleven hundred plus the seven hundred thirty dollar's i already gave them out of my pocket.i am on a pension and cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn't afford this.i will take the loss and go to a real dentist and pay out of pocket to get some decent teeth made so i can eat again if anyone has a class action suit please let me know or if intrested in starting i will join this is a bad business please don't go there
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - teeth that first name me gag! teeth that do not fit properly!
- Aspen Dental Management - lack of dental care in winona, mn.
- Aspen Dental Management - dental and office management.
- Aspen Dental Evansville Indiana both locations.. - the office environment was filthy and I saw no sign of instruments being sterilized.
- Aspen Dental Management - bad treatment services and personnel!!